3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demons97 20.05.20 10:25 am

DLC Automatron (Fallout 4)

Guys who can increase in this Supplement? ) The more I'm interested in is the Color and Weapons for your robots, and to replace those annoying sounds steps storytron, more eye-catching. Now my problem... took all this content, except for one... mechanist in any way does not want to be... the door is closed, I went through this already and know what, all the robots broke in which he was sent... but still. How it from there to pull out?
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pril Balsam 20.05.20

perhaps it is necessary to stand in a circle on the floor painted on it with the letter M

and to robot change - need a machine to create robots. Not tried before the end of this quest, but can be can, try. Such a machine is in the lair of the Mechanist. If there is next to Hell, the machine can modify

D
Demons97 20.05.20

Cheryl
I wrote to expand) I know that there is just a lot of colors is not enough and Arsenal as it gets. I already did that stood the whole room already this lick you might say.

H
Huskarl Krstk 20.05.20

Demons97
look fashion for gazebo lazy ass

P
Pril Balsam 20.05.20

Demons97
so you have glyuchennaya version of the game
or update to the latest version

D
Demons97 20.05.20

Well, I have a pirate so) and so ver.1.9.4.0.1

D
Demons97 20.05.20

Here is blunt and all...

D
Demons97 20.05.20

Even so do not want(

P
Pril Balsam 20.05.20

Demons97
another download, it should work
Spoiler I also pirates

D
Demons97 20.05.20

Cheryl
Repak from hatab I have some time downloading the same everything worked and passed, and this too passed... and then do that 5 times from scratch started( and I wonder whether(

D
Demons97 20.05.20

I have the door removed, and she doesn't want to talk

D
Demons97 20.05.20

even the robots did not come out, which she was supposed to call
one robopath was all

s
saa0891 20.05.20

Demons97
Replay any early saves,better with the previous location,that would normally all trespuntos.
Either through the console complete this stage of the quest.

D
Demons97 20.05.20

but I can not remember using the console
Yes, have seen better I console finish than to go back from 84 level to 20

s
saa0891 20.05.20

Demons97 wrote:
than going from 84 level to 20
I'm not saying that you need to go to the Commonwealth,has mind place in Loka where the same is loaded when you enter into what door.
Just you probably not fire the script,if you replay that may work,if not then using the console is complete,just look on the English WIKI there is all the stages of the quest was painted and given ID.

D
Demons97 20.05.20

already 8 times trying to re-take the job

D
Demons97 20.05.20

To find the ID but what of it?