3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BigHand 20.05.20 10:25 am

Where is the seventh? (Expeditions: Viking)

Comrades, tell me where the seventh stone to look for quest the Island of Apple trees. Found six. One in primary village, the second in the swamp, the third in the woods (Inglewood), fourth village of Dun-fries, the fifth court of Denmarki (Gaelic for king), the sixth which is the last idea in the monastery which should Rob on the quest. Seventh? Where?) Like all clambered, or have I missed something?
20 Comments
Sort by:
d
dagdag 20.05.20

The castle of sectarians,to which in quest of the Bishop directs.

B
BigHand 20.05.20

dagdag
PRSP). Found.

R
Rolento 20.05.20

Tell me what these stones do? Press use on them and nothing happens, even the counter does not increase.

B
BigHand 20.05.20

Rolento
When you find all seven, will open on the island, there is a sword ignoring the shield. Of course when you get the quest, not actually stones, and signs will need to look for.

T
TimeWaits 20.05.20

BigHand something I don't quite understand where you are 6 stone is found as the location is called? Something I nor any of the monasteries was not robbed)

B
BigHand 20.05.20

TimeWaits
On the quest you Rob, not going anywhere). Although it is possible and not to Rob I guess. The quest for the rest will, as it passes. Closer to the happy end).

T
TimeWaits 20.05.20

BigHand
The problem is that I have all the quests except this one and March of the king have done and how would need at home already to go. Will give at a halt it's like when you relax?

d
dagdag 20.05.20

TimeWaits
You need Arcane to capture and wait a bit, gain power.

B
BigHand 20.05.20

TimeWaits
No quest the Island of the Apple? Or the quest to plunder the monastery? Have to give at a halt the quest for the robbery of the monastery, there is the last (seventh) stone. There only by sea, on the ship. But the quest the island of Apple trees like the chain of the Picts should be.

T
TimeWaits 20.05.20

dagdag
Captured some time ago, might 74. Maybe a bug or maybe due to the fact that I was quite peaceful)

S
Solidar 20.05.20

BigHand
after reading stone quest island of apples counts 1/7, 2/7 etc or hanging as 0/7?

B
BigHand 20.05.20

Salavat
not a stone must be read, and after a string of Picts on the druid to get around in new rocks and look for signs on the tip with a stone, to dig it up. And after the seventh table. opens the island to the sword. Will count of course.

S
Solidar 20.05.20

BigHand
the name is already a quest hanging around the stones 0/7, after reading the first have a new replica but remains 0/7

T
TimeWaits 20.05.20

Salavat
When reading the stone, it gives you a hint where on this map to find a sign. Need to find all 7, I though the location of the seventh stone has not appeared(

S
Solidar 20.05.20

TimeWaits
I stupidly explain or do you not go skiing? The item in the quest and have to stay 0/7 1/7 and not as logically should be?

T
TimeWaits 20.05.20

Salavat
I have 6/7 all should be celebrated.

r
raspisnoy1 20.05.20

Salavat
you're after the appearance of the quest the Skeleton of apples should avoid all early found and not found the stones in a new or first reading gives you a hint where to look for the SIGNS!!!! In the course of tablets hidden in the same location where the stone with the tip. That's when you find the sign and will report!

S
Solidar 20.05.20

raspisnoy1
thanks, now I understand.

N
Next3 20.05.20

But the quest where the last stone and the plaque on any give, I'm just playing the diplomat and while the war with Britain did not start

k
kypnamob 20.05.20

on vacation does not give a quest to plunder the monastery. and weighs 6из7. what to do then

AP. all gave when a messenger rode during the holidays.

passed the game and all the possible quests for a peaceful ally of Northumbria. well, except for the ill-fated wedding buggy. now I want to play for the invader raised an army for the invasion