3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andro Nightmare 20.05.20 10:26 am

0 FPS on all settings (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Previously wrote the topic, all I did right?
Hey Mina Vanner (Swedish experts, correct if something is wrong)
One day (namely today) I dug up the video card and decided to put it on an old bucket. Got my NVIDIA GeForce 310 and put NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT.
Saw a lot of themes where the Witcher 3 was run for buckets and most likely worse than mine. Decided to try it.
The game starts, the initial video wildest lag. Danced with a tambourine, ride comp on a bike with triangular wheels, and he was struck with a heavenly power - the video is displayed normally, but all is not well.
Started a new game and realized that everything is very, very bad, namely:
The computer completely reboots and heats up as the heavenly forge;
Fraps shows 0 fps, and apparently it's true because the game immediately freezes in the kaer Morhen and wakes up after some time, making one move Geralt and re-hanging.

Again danced with a tambourine. Changed configs, disconnected all that is possible in options, set windowed mode, set the lowest resolution. Even once wanted to try to make minecraft the Witcher, but decided against it.
As the game comes to Caer Morhen (where you have to find the key) immediately to 0 fps.
I read threads where fps was raised by at least 1. In my case does not rise at all.

Is it worth to reinstall the game hoping that will help?
Is it worth it to ruin the texture so that they will be like minecraft?

Filling my bucket:
CPU AMD Phenom 9150e X4 (Agena) 1.80 GHz
RAM 3 GB DDR2 (2048 MB + 1024 MB)
Operating system Windows 7 ultimate (64)
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
Motherboard FOXCONN M61PMV

Try not to lose hope that I will be able to see the booze and wizards of Esquel in a dress.
Game pirates of the mechanics.
Salamanders screaming buy a new computer please go away.
32 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 20.05.20

Read only the characteristics of the computer, that was enough. it's amazing that a game you have started, because none doesn't support dx11. with this dinosaur you should forget about this game. the graphics card by the way for 9 years...

A
Andro Nightmare 20.05.20

Crra
Obviously, all the stuffing should be thrown?

K
Krrrva 20.05.20

Andro Nightmare
Yes, you need to change everything except the case and the railway

A
Andro Nightmare 20.05.20

Crra
Knew it. Well, thank you. Should I buy Playstation 4 or Xbox One for the Witcher?

A
ARONDIT 20.05.20

It's like you need to hate myself, to love modern games are AAA grade and try to play them on the computer ten years ago? Or do you live in such places, that there is impossible to make on the budget option for games 25-30K

A
ArsenyPestr 20.05.20

Andro Nightmare
Witcher is not exclusive, so no. You should pack a computer for the same money, the power will be comparable.

A
Andro Nightmare 20.05.20

ARONDIT
Yes, there are. An average of 5-10 to pay.

A
ARONDIT 20.05.20

Andro Nightmare
Clear

R
REDDSkilll 20.05.20

Andro Nightmare
condolences to you...work for 5-10K wooden...Personally, I would hunger would be DOH, but for such handouts, and on the other not to say, work would not...again sorry for your problem ALL, this is anything not enough even for myself, it's very good. sad...

I
Ialala 20.05.20

Andro Nightmare wrote:
Salamanders screaming buy a new computer please go away.
Well, salamanders you sent, and they would you the truth and said
The minimum requirements of The Witcher 3
Spoiler
Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940;
Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870;
6 GB of RAM;
64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1);
DirectX 11;
40 GB memory on hard disk.
The only thing I can advise is to put in the nvidia performance settings preset, set the screen resolution to 1024x768 and squeeze everything on low, if such a combo is unplayable, then it makes no sense to try something
And here's you a tutorial on how to run it on dx10

K
Krrrva 20.05.20

Andro Nightmare
to buy a console only for Witcher ? it is better to build a computer 30 thousand, at least, than to sit with one game

A
ALLexeIka 20.05.20

ArsenyPestr
Disagree, power is not comparable! One card is playable from the budget will be around 8K. In the absence of a certain amount of money I would have bought a used console for Witcher any cheaper there is One or PS4. Andro Nightmare - the Witcher is worth it, take the console and play with pleasure!

S
Sanyoook92 20.05.20

Andro Nightmare
Can a computer upgradeall percents to take AMD Phenom X4 9650 2.3 GHz socket AM2+ ~ 1000 rubles
the bar operatives 2 GB DDR 2 ~ 400-500 rubles
Vidic Radeon HD 7770 1GB ~ 3000 rubles
I have about the same build only Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 Processor and video radeon 7750 1 GB on average 28-35 fps 1650*1080. Well, in Novigrad clear was drawdown to 20-22 (sometimes!). But it is quite playable.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 20.05.20

Very funny. Moreover, I was even surprised that people really give any advice on such thick trolling.

B
BatmanWayne221 20.05.20

Crra
But I do not agree, on the console, namely the ps4 a lot of good games. True prices bite, but if you take the discount, that is normal. On the other hand, Sonya is impossible to put mods that make life easier....And no console for cheats. BUT usesif pros and cons, I recommend the same console to take. Less dances with a tambourine and cheaper, plus the exclusives.

B
BatmanWayne221 20.05.20

Andro Nightmare
IMHO, Juan definitely not worth buying.

A
Aleksandr Shimanski 20.05.20

the topic was Troll LVL 80

R
Rottan 20.05.20

Andro Nightmare
Well, why the heck, you all the stuff, we ahrenkiel? What are you doing, exactly?

h
hoursdragon 20.05.20

Andro Nightmare
RAM and CPU are very telling. If you asked the question, he would not have done what he wrote, because the cornerstone of this issue is more RAM than the coolness of the graphics card. I have muhyadin 2.5 GHz and 4Gb of RAM, plus a GeForce GTS 450 1024MB was quite a playable on minimum salary, assuming no drawdowns in Novigrad, now AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series a little better, according to the examples in the gallery you can see, but operatives has remained the same, just the mother no longer allows.
So you're just masochism.

A
ArmandoX 20.05.20

Andro Nightmare
The fact that it runs does not tell us anything about how it goes. The unpatched Andromeda also won run on any junk, only to play it was completely unrealistic.