3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Richards 20.05.20 10:26 am

It full when playing with players (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, something can advise. The food in the passenger car was driving erratically. I'm driving, the car goes fine, but often front machine ops flying at my approach, some explode, and I don't even touch them. Provider Rostelecom, 90MB / s may 16 began and still goes on. He then played without players is all fine and 60 fps.
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 20.05.20

About the ping heard?All players then it's different,so it

F
Fallen Werewolf 20.05.20

And, if I remember correctly, the servers of GTA 5 in Russia are not (most likely America).

R
Richards 20.05.20

Fallen Werewolf
Probably Rostelecom fails, just may 15 and before everything was OK, there were a couple of joists due to the Chinese, everything else was OK. Strict NAT, however, comes in session for 30 people without a problem, right now, trying to commit a robbery to go. The people assembled, loaded the screen with the choice of suit the car, departure in an open session.

v
vatsonification 20.05.20

Richard
The fact that you're playing with 60 fps and 90 MB/s does not mean that your friends are playing with good Internet and no drawdowns frames or freezes in the game

t
t830x 20.05.20

Fallen Werewolf
Servers as there are none in GTA 5, it is not battles or counterstrike. Sometimes such garbage as error save (sync). Well, if the data from session in Rockstar not sent (error save) all in the session continue to run. Whether it's server - everything would be left in the ridiculous, And the details go via P2P should I turn off all torrents then the logs will not.

M
MiGamer86 20.05.20

The problem is that Rostelecom (regardless of the type of Internet) it's not working with incoming connections. They have by default all ports are closed on the equipment of the provider and open only when sending outgoing data.
As a solution you can try to play via VPN, but well worth the money. Or ordered from the service provider a Fixed external IP.