3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_-_Diman_-_ 20.05.20 10:26 am

Problem with graphics and FPS plummeted (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Not played the game 4 months, I decided to go but noticed that plummeted to 25 fps, before it was 50, no hairworks in the ultra, noticed that small objects began to appear within 5 meters from me. The texture of the trees, the Fox, the reeds were sharp, re-installed the game, formatted the drive, did not help and roll back to old drivers, PC not weak: CPU: i5-6500, RAM: 8GB , video card: GeForce GTX 1050ti.
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 20.05.20

What do you want to hear? Fell FPS and fell. Reinstall the game. Or system.

s
santer2001 20.05.20

Get used to it , I and 22 and do not complain

N
Nurp 20.05.20

_-_Diman_-_
Remove the game, make sure you have deleted the folder with settings, reinstalled the game, carefully go in/settings in game mode DSR in wood, sharpness off, or not above average position.

K
Kraicher 20.05.20

_-_Diman_-_ wrote:
and now on ultra 30 fps
Why do you want ultra with GTX 1050ti. I'm on 1070 aw on ultra not playing. )))

_
_-_Diman_-_ 20.05.20

Kraicher
Want to understand what happened before that 50 fps was on the ultra, now 30, although the card does not overheat and the CPU also rules

L
Listoman 20.05.20

_-_Diman_-_
I'll tell you a secret, but in the ultra your time 980ой was not 58 fps, and then was weak 1050ti)

A
ARONDIT 20.05.20

1050ti on ultra without as much hair and have to give in FullHD , but with a range of vegetation on high and medium shadows will have 40-50 fps. And if the textures in the game in the beyond, in the wood some texture filtering - trilinear optimization put on. This setting will remove excessive flickering curves and why it is flickering only appears on the transcendent textures.

u
ultracain11 20.05.20

On the Ultra you could not be as fps , played 960 4G analogue your . put the render distance is like the so-called on high and shadows on high everything else can ultra well hair off of course, and you will have happiness in 50 -60 fps

M
MunchkiN 616 20.05.20

for the loss of performance is usually responsible virus
also at some point I remember that some owners of NVIDIA cards skinny segment faced not a valid job card in the farkray 3 and some other Igors true that fps have increased. so, if the wood in this period of time to reinstall that's the answer.
dots and speckles on the foliage the way it is. this engine gradually dissolves close to the foliage. Etat as a method of transparency nazivaetsa nor remember.
drivers probably tow anything particular to do not need. there should 2 options for this reason. filtering textures with an alpha channel - it will do little and the fps will take normally. the second is znaczaco the quality of the MIP maps. it should be of the highest quality to stand.
still standing in the game to disable the amplifier of field if necessary.

P
PG_CrazyPunk 20.05.20

1050 at ultra and 60 fps)))))