3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Shunin 20.05.20 10:26 am

The game loads train at 100%, crashes and freezes (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

GeForce GTX 770, i5-3570 3.4 GHz, 8GB RAM, 1Tb 7200rpm railway

Play at the minimum salary. During the game load the operative, and the processor is not higher than 50-60 percent, while the game is loading the hard disk for all one hundred at any job, primary testing locations, downloading games, etc.
This leads to crashes, long freezes and constant delays in the game, in other words, play is not real.

Is it possible to fix?
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 20.05.20

Andrew Shunin
No optimization for this game is 8 GB for comfortable play little disc is loaded due to the fact that you are using a lot of swap file, and what to do if the game asks.
Can it be fixed by purchasing more RAM or SSD.
Have some time to write it in different themes, you ever look at the forum topics before creating a new...

S
Sprintin 20.05.20

Glnai
do not have SSD, I have standards on CDM is spinning, and hard not new.
exactly 50-80 fps. almost most of 70фпс, only in the heap at the start 50. vertikalka n vklyuchena, then in the config turn on.
konfa in the description.

B
Bombardirovschik 20.05.20

probably need more RAM

M
Mijers 20.05.20

I don't know why you have problems, try this method: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=915721634
and do not forget to remove the 2 code from file, and then the game will be dark because it disables all shadows: http://meson.ad-l.ink/8dKlrHPkc/image.png
Playing himself on the percents i7-3770 with graphics card from Palit GTX 660, 8 GB of RAM, HDD with a 2TB 7200rpm disk with a resolution of 1600x900 no freezes at all. The game uses mainly 4-6K of RAM.
FPS is kept at between 45 and 75, mostly 50-60. If you enable the program like Bandicam, it offi. Myself a couple of days ago could not understand why frieze as cut bandika freezes stopped.

A
Andrey Shunin 20.05.20

Mijers
The problem is not in the drawdown fps, but the fact that the game loads the disk a hundred and at this moment (these moments do occur they are often) the whole picture will visitsa.

G
Glnai 20.05.20

Sprintin
well, because you have 12 GB of RAM and the game does not use the swap file at least in large quantity.

k
kc5 20.05.20

1)RAM something clogged
2)Hard loaded with something else
3)a fragmented Hard - put auslogics disk defrag (all antiviruses hate him and strive to erase if that). He has a defragmentation schedule better than standard Windows.
4)the Oxides on the loop/sata ports - check in other games. The Central language into the sata port on the motherboard thickens thin cardboard (a piece of collar cigarette packs) for the best pressing of contacts of the ribbon cable to the port - you've got sober hands and eyes and tweezers. And common sense to put a piece of cardboard on the side where there is no contact ))).
5)inadequate paging File size (or no big) - to put 10GB
6)Hard died

M
Mijers 20.05.20

Andrew Shunin
Launch the game, when frezite will press ctrl+shift+escape and put the sorting disk and see what you have to ship the drive.

A
Andrey Shunin 20.05.20

Mijers
first of all TslGame file, and then System. The disk loaded

S
Sprintin 20.05.20

Glnai
well swap then chews with SSD where Windows, exposed machine. the screw is not particularly ships where the game is.

the person may have one screw, and thus does not have time for all
.Andrew Shunin
a screenshot of the task Manager you can do.

H
Horse567 20.05.20

I have even on medium settings freezes, lags, brakes.!!! What's the deal???

M
Mijers 20.05.20

Horse567
maybe info about your hardware will throw? How much RAM? What a vidyuhi? percent?

R
Richards 20.05.20

Because alpha)))

H
Horse567 20.05.20

Mijers
all in the profile.

H
Huskarl Krstk 20.05.20

Horse567
frequency of RAM and CPU is not enough all the same stump, you still got that now even the i7 2600k without suffocating the integrated acceleration to the limit

W
Wrackman 20.05.20

Andrew Shunin
it's all in the amount of VRAM and + there is a minimum of 1060 on the PECS 6GB should be otherwise nothing will help
well, the departure is most likely really due to the RAM

H
Horse567 20.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
about percent. I agree, but I have another comp worse in 1.5 times and it plays fine, and other games I fly without problems.

H
Huskarl Krstk 20.05.20

Horse567
as it is 1.5 times it that there is a Celeron with r9 380?

H
Horse567 20.05.20

well, I literally, vidyaha he has a GTX 760, percent of course, or notebook, in my 45...K I5, memory 16GB.

M
Mijers 20.05.20

Wrackman
About the minimum with a GTX 1060 you bent) On GTX 660 and I play the FPS is kept at 50-70 without crashes, freezes. And in the ultra unlikely this game will play, more difficult for the enemy to notice.