3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gay Yuliy 20.05.20 10:27 am

Is it possible in the game to copy the ad text BBS stations? (X3: Reunion)

Judging by the dates, everything is very quiet, but still ask. Can someone tell me whether it is possible in the game to copy the ad text BBS stations? And then there are all English, or hell pross nil...which, as I have this bad! So we have to skip the mission. At random does not always work, sometimes you can guess what it is or what to do, but it is very difficult.
Maybe there is a script transferring some? Or even copy text, and then let googl thinks. Tell me how to get out, pliiiz! That's what my Mama told me - TEACH ENGLISH!!!
3 Comments
Sort by:
F
FinistEG 20.05.20

Fight with bugs localization:
1. Included in the game is Russian ;)
2. Can supply a translation http://www.elite-games.ru/x3/download.shtml
3. The questions also ask better there. There are channels for the entire series of the X-universe.

z
zwweerr 20.05.20

option........
I was initially Anglo-Russian version, the credits on our video and voice messages - no........ although in this case (as it sounded) the names of the ships I liked more than the Russian version.......... then I bought a CD on the market with the Assembly of space shooters\strategies and there was generally one hundred percent Russian version.......... because I have been everywhere to understand........ what , where and how ))
so my advice is...... just download the crack or the game entirely in Russian.........
I have version 2.0 of the game, but I love to play on 2.5........

G
Gay Yuliy 20.05.20

Thanks guys for the help, honestly didn't know there russifiers! Found forums, links, download, set and .... uraaaa! Everything works now all the ads on stations in Russian, the names of the sectors are also Russian, but in General everything is great, much more interesting to play became!!! Maybe someone need, I can share the software and the link - got a lot of things, please, help happy. All successful flights!