3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Merenkov 20.05.20 10:42 am

Leveling of inactive party members (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Are there any experience inactive, not participating in missions to members?

Just as long as the initial suit, you suddenly want to try the other, and because they did not participate will daaaaleko to keep abreast of current and sense 0 then
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim Merenkov 20.05.20

And still I read the forum that the 27 maximum level. Do not get so that is far from the end of the game you're already at the maximum level and it all comes down only to a constant digging in the clothes. That is, the experience is no longer needed and therefore can just be added to go.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.05.20

they raise the level automatically gg
let's say you're someone finally didn't take you level 20 and he's hop, too, 19-20th
on account of the maximum level, do not know but the experience is not charged for creatures with low levels. that is, you can fill level on what some lizards in the desert which is like 21 or 23 maximum. then just dragons on experience to give osobo will not
and verhnih levels is not likely that he will reach sooner than pass 2трети game

_
_Irbis_ 20.05.20

If you tick that mobs could not be below the level of the GG, then levelcap is achieved long before the final.

m
maryna_p93 20.05.20

Maxim Merenkov
With the passage of the Jaws of Hakkon achieved max level. At the expense of armor-there is more material level 4, and some new drawings, so that the craft can also be play

M
Maksim Merenkov 20.05.20

Right now at the location of fall things for 21-22 level. It's me not the came or is in order? The current 13

M
Maksim Merenkov 20.05.20

Got to the quarterback all out with one blow. Clearly not on the level here)