3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
voronpb 20.05.20 10:42 am

Screenshots statistics passing game (Fallout 4)

We all know that the authors promised up to 400 hours of game time. Offer shares in the topic screenshots, game statistics, and who has played and passed assignments. For example I had already completed almost the entire game, left a couple of jobs not counting repeats, I have it took 74 hours..

Spoiler

11 Comments
Sort by:
K
K. V. 20.05.20

Only the forty-third level. The entire content only after 250 opens. It is necessary to continue playing.
For example, the mythical claws of death only appear after the eighties level.

K
KroRex 20.05.20

And if you cleared all the locations, and rebuilt if all the settlements to the maximum, and if you listened to all the dialogue completely, and read all that is written in the terminal, and whether netmechanica quests? Naturally, some quests 400 hours does not work.

M
Mag dobra 20.05.20

I do not know, I additional performed (not all) and the plot was Minin (short for most domains) and where the three days))

v
voronpb 20.05.20

___NYUSHA___
wow dude you live there is a campaign...150 jobs?! some repeating tasks from minimenu also counted ..you're probably more of them made other. I have now hangs lunatic hospital and asylum...81 what to open and where these jobs take I XS

S
Sergius Zaccharias 20.05.20

Not yet passed,but already played 2 days 22 hours and 8 minutes,and I'm even in the Institute was not.

v
vad1ke 20.05.20

in playing a Very high 65уровень. then began first as it was already very hard to kill super mutants.
Spoiler

i
iFlower 20.05.20

Played almost 7 days, level 71, not found 2 locations, made 4 endings

P
Pril Balsam 20.05.20

125 level
35 days 9 hours 45 minutes
all one game
the main quest is completed

Spoiler

M
Marquess 20.05.20

Cheryl
849 hours and 45 minutes? Cho real? 35 days multiplied by 24 hours because 1 day = 24 hours - it works out to 840 h, and + 9 hours

P
Pril Balsam 20.05.20

Marquess
surprises you? Me too :) besides Headlights harbour not completed to the end. It is necessary to retrieve memories. But this island I somehow don't like the fog don't like to the same locations there are few visit it except for the sake of the settlements.
Besides perform repetitive quests raiders, BS, subway. Improve from time to time towns as raiders and farmers
Explore new places that early in the game just discovered

in addition, the game clean, no mods

M
Marquess 20.05.20

Cheryl

kapets) F4 F3 much more