3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skyrim0708 20.05.20 10:42 am

Can't get the quest \"a New source of stalhrim\" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Can't get the quest a New source of stalhrim
Here are the details:
After completing the quest the fate of the Skaal I decided to return to the village and did not know that so I can see the conversation Deora and Fanari and will start this problematic quest. I did other quests in Solstheim until the very end , but this didn't and returned back to Skyrim already made there too all , got 58 level, and see that it was the last also this game is to make the subject of stalhrim . I learned that to make items of stalhrim need to complete this quest , it seems a simple by nature , and I look forward to going back to Solstheim to the Skaal village I come - nothing happens : blacksmith have not disappeared , all going about their business ,no one in the principle of conversations with me is not only the hunter has given me a mission to find his werewolf brother and all.
What to do now? How to get this quest? I would be very grateful for your help .
10 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 20.05.20

Really want to users read the guidelines for creating new topics

>Do not use the words help, need help and problem. Briefly describe the problem and its nature in the title and do not call for help for unknown reasons.
>Most of our forums have sub-forums for the game, technical issues or gameplay: do not ignore them when creating the theme.

F
FakeAndR 20.05.20

then come the quests from the hunter or the village

S
Sergey Voytenko 20.05.20

Here's what found about it:
Try typing the command:

30 1 SetObjectiveCompleted DLC2SV02
SetStage DLC2SV02 30
Then try to talk to Baldora.

If after that he will play in molchansky, then restart it with commands:

resetai
recycleactor
First selecting it by clicking on it when you open the console.

a
arah 20.05.20

skyrim0708
We need to save from the thalmor hunter in an abandoned hut (about the center of the island). After that he will give this job.

s
skyrim0708 20.05.20

arah
to enter this deserted shack, you need a key.

s
skyrim0708 20.05.20

Sergei Voitenko
Thank you so much , the first two commands helped , now able to forge items of stalhrim .

a
arah 20.05.20

skyrim0708
So the key of one of the thalmor needs to be. They this hunter guard not to run away. Even a squad of thalmor officer could be found around the ship as it is not needed for the quest the tomb.There how much I remember a note(letter) and the key of the hut.

C
Costa772 20.05.20

Completion of this quest is available only after the murder of Miraka. This is not a bug.
But the advisers offering to press in the console where it is not necessary, the nose should be given.

-
-Margarita- 20.05.20

Can not Baldora to talk about your successes,and to complete his task,he doesn't want to talk to me!
What to do?

a
arah 20.05.20

-Margarita-
What is not completed yet. NPC is not responsible if the quest is not completed yet completely.