3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Imperator1 20.05.20 10:43 am

Fight with Algirdas on the complexity of the \"death\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good afternoon. Have a question, not a problem. How many watched vidosic and tips - always use a block. Now, version 1.31., the complexity of the death, unit only puts Algirdas, my Persian it is not, from the word - all. I.e. as a conventional attack to block, can not, and specials. the reception also. Accordingly, the counter is not carried out. I passed, went for a couple of minutes, but just stupid dodging and going behind your back. It's not my first passage of COP, including on the complexity of the death. The last one was over six months ago, but if memory serves, it the unit is not used, but the memory full of holes - whether the block and back then I also worked, so the bug, or I'm not used. Compared my time passing (without block) and vidosic block - the difference is, I go through it much faster without block (although maybe such vidosic caught) ~2-3 min. 100 LVL legendary grandmaster Seth school Kota, broth akimi, katakana and thunder + steel sword tussenschot knight. So, this is a bug or... in Advance of the PCA.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 20.05.20

Yesterday just passed, blocked his special attack, repelled and inflicted damage. if you press RMB and Geralt won't block the blows, then Yes probably a bug. I have and at the first passage did not have any problems

I
Imperator1 20.05.20

Crra
Does not block.

D
DreamZed 20.05.20

I have such a block with him did not work until the red perk at the counter didn't put in the skill tree.

A
ARONDIT 20.05.20

Imperator1
It is 100% because of the included auto-level up, I never blocked his attacks until I turned off this setting, and indeed the bosses incl. the auto level is too iMovie the same gin who just completely blows all HP or rats become more dangerous than wolves, about Detlef there is nothing to say.

I
Imperator1 20.05.20

ARONDIT
Hmm, interesting... I'm without a car increase can not)too immovably Persian becomes. Checking...Yes, I noticed that strangely sometimes behave NPCs, which were previously held at the cheers).

W
Widukind 20.05.20

His strikes difficult to block even with a mutation of the deadly counterattack", as it is difficult to so accurately guess the time - half a second make all the difference. If too early to press the block the kick didn't pass, but it makes no sense, it is necessary to depart, as the blows rained and Geralt all the time is going away and sooner or later Algirdas breaks the block. If you harvest too late, the attack passes and the next shot is impossible to block, without Dodge because Geralt simply doesn't have time raise the sword. But still, if you adapt, then blows it can successfully block and counter. Actually, this is one of the most challenging and fun bosses in the game

A
ARONDIT 20.05.20

Widukind
This implies that the shock does not block, and even quick attack Algirdas ignore the block and damage passes to you, the same thing will happen if you level on the tenth sagra on the guard.