3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stranik Odinoky 20.05.20 10:44 am

When finished the radiation on the planet (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

tell me when to end the radiation on the planets and then I repaired the shield flew off to the ark flew back and the stones are unable to collect the radiation
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
SasoriFunny 20.05.20

You say

g
gudbaidulin 20.05.20

fly to the next planet and do quests, then say

f
fLaMaster 20.05.20

Stranik Odinoky
After flew to the nexus, fly to the next primary mission. On the next planet to fly is not necessary. After her unable to return to EOS.

C
Crystal Lion 20.05.20

When you have enough patience to go further in the story.

T
The X-Files 20.05.20

Do not try to grasp the immensity, at the beginning of any planet is not open at 100% .
EOS, do partially, after the installation of the settlement home and to the space station there is performed a dozen quests and then the plot of Havel, after you can whenever you want return to previously explored the planet and to finish unfinished.
EOS and Would almost identical to the planet there is only radiation and then cold ) that's the same sh lazy developers, not enough that the planets nothing at all of this in the story and the world copied.

f
fLaMaster 20.05.20

The X-Files
What are you talking about?

v
vitalik76 20.05.20

To disappear radiation need to fly with EASA on the nexus and get the next plot mission. To fly to the next plot planet, there can be nothing to perform, and immediately fly back.

PS it's Funny that Woulde frost never fully disappeared. And after enabling installation of the relics and after the construction of the settlement, and after 100% of prospect's planet, and after passing two more story planets after Would.

R
Roman Niko21 20.05.20

The X-Files
the truth is, planets slightly differ from each other(plateau, field, desert, rocks, hills, gorges and cliffs) in my opinion monotonous, a little world of the jungle doesn't count, he did not like it

D
DruiD21 20.05.20

Roman Niko21
In space, some rocks and radiation.No wonder that fantasy is not enough.We are the figment of the imagination of our planet.And when it does not leave physically on the moon.

R
Roman Niko21 20.05.20

DruiD21
too narrow minded

D
DruiD21 20.05.20

Roman Niko21