3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HungryDante 20.05.20 10:44 am

Hostile people (Prey (2017))

At the end of the game, many characters have become hostile to me. Played for the pacifist, I do not know what it involves. Perhaps due to the fact that rocked the ability of Tihonov? Who faced?
Had cost the hacking of the mind on people for quests, but still the attitude of people to me is not satisfied.
15 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flavius Eugenius 20.05.20

HungryDante
Most likely it is the problem caused by the pumping abilities Tikhonov. I personally have no abilities they are not rocked and hostile people to himself never met

S
Slipnot6 20.05.20

HungryDante
I have a bunch of alien abilities-pumped, Dr to cargo Bay, where zabarikadirovalis a lot of people, they are all friendly, talking, excited that I made it... Maybe you mean acontrolling people? Or maybe you're in front of someone did something that was not supposed to do, and maybe people in General should not show how you apply the skills of the aliens?

H
HungryDante 20.05.20

Slipnot6
There will continue to be the moment in the Cabinet of Y. Morgan With Catherine and Ugue. When you get text me.

S
Slipnot6 20.05.20

HungryDante
Okay. By the way, just went to check - in the eyes of these guys from the cargo Bay turned into a lamp - they shouted scum and shot me :D

UPD: I Realized that was supposed to happen?
On the way to the office they talked to me about January, and then when I came in, listened as they argued with each other, then gave the job every and I went.

s
saa0891 20.05.20

About turrets, tips exactly is written that if to take the ability of Tihonov they will perceive HS as an enemy,at the expense of the people is doubtful,though perhaps it depends on how many abilities you took,it might be impossible to use psi abilities in front of people.
I passed without taking the abilities of Tihonov and played pacifista,all saved in the second passage is bound to fall.

a
antonfox 20.05.20

I have a few abilities Tihonov, that is tarelki treat me with hostility, as some people have (for a moment) the detection indicator.

K
Kiol20 20.05.20

Pumped all the abilities in the game. People don't react with hostility.

H
HungryDante 20.05.20

Initially, also appeared this indicator. Didn't pay attention. In the end, become hostile and run away from me.
Slipnot6
On the way to the office they talked to me about January
May become hostile due to the fact that I destroyed January as soon as he appeared.

S
Slipnot6 20.05.20

HungryDante
Perhaps, but it seems to me that you're still somewhere flamed for using the abilities of Trifonov in front of people
And what you Jan do not hit?
o_o

H
HungryDante 20.05.20

Slipnot6
Wanted to see what would happen.

i
igrok_8391 20.05.20

HungryDante
in the state there is an indicator in which the hostility of the NPC if my skills Tihonov, like so. he rocked only human skills. Play on difficulty Nightmare at first difficult and then easier

s
sphenomz 20.05.20

A is what, and in what moments?
Destruction Jan does not give effects on other people.

O
Olly-alpha 20.05.20

In the defense of the cargo compartment used kinetic strike no crew heartless monster. Although then they at the sight of me flashed a weak indicator of trouble.
May I become in their eyes in MOP, would be shot on the spot - and it would be impossible to condemn them. ))
Theoretically, if the environment, NPC, etc is so obviously frozen/pumping of the protagonist... be very different in the end to deploy and see what happens. Need to re-take a third time. )

a
antonfox 20.05.20

killed Jan and all tarelki become hostile to me (on assignment Dec)

D
DarkStrip73 20.05.20

Guys, you have such an item as the condition and the bottom is painted a man, where is described your condition and set the threshold, after which the turret will shoot at you.