3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ARONDIT 20.05.20 10:45 am

Help download mod. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who knows where to dig up a mod that will return the textures of the armor of the schools that were before blood and wine. I can't do it because with the free Internet through IPfaker almost all the websites is javascript, more or less everything is fine at PG, If anyone has this mod fill it for God's sake on PG. For the net I will not pay for the freebie, though without scripts.
33 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stavaas 20.05.20

well and mean you.

A
ARONDIT 20.05.20

VirusABCD
Because I'm not asking to fill here gigabytes of content and only a small medic which will take a couple of minutes.

V
VirusABCD 20.05.20

ARONDIT wrote:For the net I will not pay for the freebie, though without scripts.
If you don't want to pay for Internet, then what makes you think that people will want your time to waste?

V
VirusABCD 20.05.20

ARONDIT
Time is money))

T
Tok-220v 20.05.20

vodka ladies on the nexus is, where exactly? look for yourself! I do not like freeloaders!

A
ARONDIT 20.05.20

VirusABCD
Can you help me? have you started to spend your time with me in my theme))

A
ARONDIT 20.05.20

Current-220v
You are not a employee of mobile? I'm not your prejudice money.

T
Tok-220v 20.05.20

ARONDIT
no I am a regular user who is always ready to help the needy, but you're so catty it's painted as a Fox that lost the desire to help.

A
ARONDIT 20.05.20

REPORT: Who'll help me download the damn mod, that I will send instruction on how to use free Internet by means of traffic to your mobile operator!!!

A
ARONDIT 20.05.20

Current-220v
Download from nexus and get here!

S
SwedovSandr 20.05.20

ARONDIT
I've not understood what you need... armor which was prior to the passage of SQ?? So she kind of left... and not particularly varied textures..

Stavaas
VirusABCD
Current-220v
Guys, what's the difference what he the Internet sits?? Maybe he has all the money goes to drugs, or some other problem... and here you toads lit...

A
ARONDIT 20.05.20

SwedovSandr
Well, after the release not remember what is already patch which was before the release of KIV like this retexture of the armor of the schools cat, bear, wolf, Griffin and also the boots have the starting armor steel turquoise color, so I want a mod that will return the texture to the driver what was in the earlier versions of the game.

S
SwedovSandr 20.05.20

ARONDIT
understood. I'll try dig...if you find it, throw here, and I will give the link here

A
ARONDIT 20.05.20

SwedovSandr
OK Thanks, need a user manual on the net?

T
Tok-220v 20.05.20

ARONDIT
if here to download it, you can wait until the week the administration will approve of this mod

A
ARONDIT 20.05.20

Current-220v
Nothing to worry about.

S
SwedovSandr 20.05.20

ARONDIT
Instruction is not needed :)
and this armor look? Will not go? http://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_retekstur_broni_shkoly_volka_shkoly_kota_v1_0_0-118196/

A
ARONDIT 20.05.20

SwedovSandr
No, this is an Amateur retexture but you need a mod which will restore the original texture of earlier versions, it is somewhere on the nexus sticks.

T
Tok-220v 20.05.20

ARONDIT
okay wait, the screen of this mod, look at version
Spoiler

A
ARONDIT 20.05.20

Current-220v
I can't open spoilers)) the scripts will not all work.