3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Desense 20.05.20 10:45 am

How to get rid of quest items? (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

I think you can tell. I have this situation: I had to sneak the cake to give it to the poor. In return, he gives me my pants. It is on the island of Crazy don't be surprised. Oh no, I got greedy, stole three brownies and fed them all this ragamuffin. As a result, I was three pants! Throw out too much can not, but the quest does not perform. Maybe there is some program for getting rid of these things?
47 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eldar 20.05.20

Incidentally, since there is such a theme, MNU is also a question about quests:
In General hanging and stopping the quest arena in General here:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Although the arena I'm full already passed and became a great champion... How to get rid of it? Completequest does not help...

D
Dairel 20.05.20

and not try to give them to any dealer? like it is possible.. incidentally where did you get those brownies?

m
ma belle Christa 20.05.20

brownies in the course of artswa Sheogorath, once with pants connected?)

so, right now, remember... *reaches into the Internet*
so, to remove cvetovete Mona using the console:
SetQuestObject ID 0
where ID sobsno ID of the object
you can instead zero the unit put, and the item will be quest items.
without the quotes, of course

S
Shifroval 20.05.20

Cvetovete can be removed through the COP. Just remove the quest item checkbox in the properties for the right things. And save it as a plug. And that's all. Should work.

S
Shifroval 20.05.20

Check their ID at the COP. But we need to see their ID current when they are on the map. Just put them in any location and get their properties. There you will need ID. In General, it is easier to make plug...

D
Desense 20.05.20

Dairel
These brownies, it turns out, is able to prepare a dark elf named Rendel in the city of bliss. But he's not going to share them, so they had to pull off.
Mareritt
I can't find out the ID of pants because I just do not I can put them on the ground. They quest, damn them!

D
Desense 20.05.20

Shifroval
In General, it is easier to make a plug... - of course, and even easier, you can do it yourself game where you can throw quest items in exchange for bonuses. And the further let down another pants, the more points you get...

m

and if the inventory in the console to poke at them with the mouse? not ride?

D
Desense 20.05.20

Mareritt
Sorry, not a ride

m

hmm... somewhere in the house, I was a reference to the website that was provided ID of all items in the Aluminum. but I am not sure if there is Trembling, but I will look

N
Nuarlatotep 20.05.20

Che you are bathing?Go to the COP, plug-in Oblivion.esm(or something like that), looking for these pants, remove questionsthe saved...and FSE.

m

no, I haven't. probably, the truth is better through the COP

S
Shifroval 20.05.20

Freezer
I was talking about? :) And for a long time, and. Everything is back to normal.
Strange, but the author of the theme I sent with this proposal on the plug... do Not understand, it is much easier to learn in the COP press a couple of buttons and whip up the plug than to complain that the item is not discarded. Well, or ask someone to do...

D
Desense 20.05.20

In General, it was necessary pokovyryatsya in KS. I in it understand nothing, but my pants found. Thank you all!

P
PSH-BTD 20.05.20

Give a reference to the ID of all items. PLEASE

S
Shifroval 20.05.20

http://tes.ag.ru/oblivion/cheats/cheats_rus.shtml
Here. Only there all things English.

P
PSH-BTD 20.05.20

The fact that English is not my problem I have is a GOODY, with easier. I had to get rid of the ring eye of the Viper, but I lacked the ID of the subject, and images of the veil and the ring that can be thrown out.
For sylochku VYALIKY DZYAK

S
S.N.A.K.E 20.05.20

Put MINE and can throw everything!

E
Elrond16 20.05.20

By the way, why Ring of the Viper is considered quest items after completing the quest? Or is it somewhere else you need.

m
mikhail777 20.05.20

what is KS and where to find it I can't seem to find it all !!!!!!
help ....please explain everything in detail , and the file of Oblivion.esm I do not open and the game is not all the codes go
and the list of items I can't find what I'm looking for