3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Juba 20.05.20 10:47 am

Solved problem with Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Libary (The Sims 2)

PEOPLE!!! TROUBLE!!! SAVE!!! I installed the game shorter with grief in half, now I can say direktom okay too... EVERYTHING!!! Include... Heart sinks... Is the Intro EA games, Maxis then screensaver, then the screensaver is about the life of the Sims, then download..... and that's all! There is a sign problem, what something to do with Runtime... WELL, SAVE ME!!! AND PLIZ, WRITE ON SOAP!!!!!!!
36 Comments
Sort by:
g
ghostboy 20.05.20

Runtime ie...run Time...
No telepaths here, what exactly is written in the box and what system the computer? At odds with the requirements of the game?

J
Juba 20.05.20

All good, all suitable, DirectX suffered 2 weeks.... I DON'T KNOW OF WHAT ELSE TO DO!!!

g
ghostboy 20.05.20

What the problems were with DirectX? And after all, what is OS and what specific message comes out?
One can hardly help some advice, when you don't know what's happening out there.

J
Juba 20.05.20

| Runtime Error! |
| Program: D:\Games\The Sims2\TSBin\Sims2.exe |
| This application has requested the Runtime to |
| terminate it in an unusual way. |
| Please contact the application's support team for |
| more informatoin. |
| ___________ |
| | OK | |
| |__________ | |
|__________________________________________|

J
Juba 20.05.20

DirectX 9.0 c I could not find, here the problem is what it is. Pentium III, Windows 2000 Pro, what else this fool want?

g
ghostboy 20.05.20

Microsoft Visual C++ ... this is the worst case.. the Problem is hypersensitive to windha.. Other new toys normally go?

J
Juba 20.05.20

Well, Yes. DOOM 3 even flooded...

J
Juba 20.05.20

PLIZ!!! SAVE!!! I February waited... to PLAY!!!

A
AlexB 20.05.20

This is a game holonet - look is there a place on the disk where the my documents folder - should be 300-400метров, if there is the wipe out of the my documents folder, EA Games/2: castaway mobile or something like this - find. If this does not help - download the patches I have the same crashes but rarely and on an unpatched game. While!

J
Juba 20.05.20

THANK you!!! Be sure to try!

J
Juba 20.05.20

Well, pliz!!! Well, nobody Nitsche not know?! IT'S HARD TO SAY YES!?

J
Juba 20.05.20

I thought you were all smart, and you can't do with such a simple issue to handle!!!

R
RagDoll 20.05.20

Hey people how can help, and you don't like, why you so smart, direktom suffered, could not on the first disk to see if you do not like the advice of smart people, you decide the problem!!!!

J
Juba 20.05.20

On the first disc, incidentally, it was not! And don't be clever!

P
Pooh 20.05.20

JUBA, look at http://bestpcgames.spb.ru/redirect/350.shtml
(file 35 meters, just warning you)

B
Bonevers 20.05.20

Juba be modest ,man ! Your claim they say the question of light' just Kumara !Th up error -I have the same talcose popping up during the game ,and went for a lot .I used this shit it was with other games ,but when the wood reinstalled - gone !

J
Juba 20.05.20

What reset?

R
RagDoll 20.05.20

New!!!!!!

g
ghostboy 20.05.20

You at least tell me what cha viduska. If GeForce Nvidia. then you need a wood version 56.72 and above. Download from the manufacturer's website widesky.

B
Bonevers 20.05.20

I vidyuhi Galima -GeForce MX 440. The driver put a new (RagDoll guessed correctly Ha).