3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lokkie 20.05.20 10:47 am

No collision area (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

What kind of ficus?
11 Comments
Sort by:
F
Foxers 20.05.20

lokkie
It's some mod on free area?

l
lokkie 20.05.20

Foxers
No. Understood. This zone without collisions. When to call in the services of the company, or in rest areas and gas stations.
Could not to write in Russian. ))

Do not know the case as players on the map to see where? video uptube saw blue dots on the map. How can you turn on the map, or is it a special mod?

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 20.05.20

lokkie
Fashion in General(except winter of course if not removed) are not put in MP.

l
lokkie 20.05.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
And fatigue in MP not work?

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 20.05.20

lokkie
Needs,unless of course you're in the settings it is not disabled.

l
lokkie 20.05.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Yes no, included. And the clock is ticking for some reason. Server Euro2.
PS. Probably doesn't work. Click rest, the game freezes.

A
AgressorAntony 20.05.20

lokkie
There it there disabled. Since the server time ticks away regardless of the game. Ie if you're not in the game that time still goes. Because of this, if you jump and MP in SP, you can see that you're in the game with 3000 extra days to play, but in fact you only 3-4 of the cargo was taken from the beginning of profile creation. As it is now.

a
azeton2 20.05.20

AgressorAntony
recently joined ATS to the cartoon,was the 3rd level,after upgrading 40 million halt-now I understand why.By the way, MP was seen in the passenger car chase, they from where?Someone tell me.

S
Stabon 20.05.20

azeton2
In any salon sold(Skoda auto,the other not), though in ETS 2,even in ATS,buy and ride,,,)

a
azeton2 20.05.20

Stabon
Just decided to go to a salon online,to buy a couple dozen of the trucks and saw the car.The question is removed,for the answer Thank you very much.Good luck on the road.

s
severe116rus 20.05.20

lokkie
lokkie wrote:
Do not know the case as players on the map to see where?
on the website of MP from the top there is a button Information and it vladochka Map in real time.
SpoilerVFL.RU