3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jaguar171 20.05.20 10:48 am

How to make that hireling has brought the case until the end (Farming Simulator 17)

the fact that hiring a top plow popahivaet not until the end of the field and sometimes not deceived and so on of any agricultural units what can I do???
16 Comments
Sort by:
m
masukroma 20.05.20

jaguar171
I mean do not end up in the middle of the field stops or the edges of the field did not finish

s
sanders163 20.05.20

Rather, the pieces around the edges did not finish me such garbage sometimes

J
JamesHetfield1 20.05.20

jaguar171
Features of the game. Download mod Courseplay, write down the process and then drive up to the field and include the written process, and all.
How to do it, search the Internet(he do not use it to record routes little time).

j
jaguar171 20.05.20

sanders163
Yes Yes pieces on the edges of leaves but very large chunks from the plow and then have to proprivate across most

s
sanders163 20.05.20

jaguar171
Yes, the same finish after a gunman

A
Almazinis 20.05.20

Talking about kurpie. List the borders of the fields yourself approximately meter on 2-3 more of the face value and the pieces will not be missed.The turning radius is not always going to help.

j
jaguar171 20.05.20

Almazinis
cosplay complicated and long I other plow in the mod he founded korotki but wide 26 meters with him until the end he seemed to be faster

A
Alexuc 20.05.20

Almazinis
Dear,and where you can learn how to prescribe the boundaries of the fields? Thank you.

A
Almazinis 20.05.20

jaguar171
If it is about TIGER,just he did not dopehead removed.

A
Almazinis 20.05.20

Alexuc
On the fingers can not explain.Find videos for example on YouTube-Victor Mishchenko.

e
e13geni4 20.05.20

Alexuc
And then there is to prescribe ? I drove around the perimeter of the field ( with reserves for a couple of feet more. than the length and width of field ) at strip coreplay - that is a new field boundary ! Will only generate the route on the field and remember him...

A
Alexuc 20.05.20

Almazinis
Found. Really detailed,but all of his stories relate to FS 15.There all the field settings are stored in the file Cursplay.xml. In FS 17 there is no such file.
e13geni4
Sorry,I do not understand. Well, I will travel around the perimeter of the field,will keep this route further? In what field generates a route of the same processor? There must be the field number to choose. So it is necessary this route is overpassed as it is to score on the field number? Proustite,the question amateurish.

e
e13geni4 20.05.20

Alexuc
And at what here the processor ? The point here is that the hireling is not popahivaet field - leaves the corners . So here is the solution : press record route- going around the perimeter( take with a stock length field 2-3 meters ) - press STOP - a field boundary displayed - shake the snake( crop, etc ) - set parameters - click the generated route is saved ( for example 12-1 on the field 12 so as not to confuse it with the harvester ) . The processor also can be run on it, if the table width corresponds with the parameters...

PS. Combine-the hireling , by the way, well cope with their responsibilities without any kersplat ! just doing a lot of extra maneuvers... :-)

A
Almazinis 20.05.20

Alexuc
Create each field on the course and in each field,can do any operations on the same route.The width of the inventory is set automatically.Change only the titles of the works. The screenshot shows correctly when you do a course,see that the obstacles were smaller,that is, choose pure side.

e
e13geni4 20.05.20

Don't know how anyone, but I have a hireling runs cleanly and without coreplay, at least with the standard seeding machines and harrows . And game version is not the latest ( 1.4.2 ) :

A
Alexuc 20.05.20

e13geni4
Thanks for the help,this decision. Though the harvesters in any version of coreplay not working internal pivot that with increasing size of a field affects the maneuverability,but this is detail.