3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedfighter 20.05.20 10:48 am

The problem with gold edition (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Buy the Incentive, on top of the regular edition of gold, but when you enter the game, I was not given a key to activate the game site. What to do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr_POMAH 20.05.20

of fear)))

F
Fildon 20.05.20

The incentive of digits the key is usually the right listed under links.

K
KroRex 20.05.20

Why should he have been? On the website, and the incentive is different version of the game.

M
Mr_POMAH 20.05.20

KroRex
Why would it? I bought the game the incentive is activated at the site ZeniMax, have downloaded and played. Then blew and pumped to the incentive, and now they are playing

K
KroRex 20.05.20

Mr_POMAH
From steam it works, but if you buy the version of the site, then the incentive game is given.

l
leo5757 20.05.20

Good time of day. Guys, here's the thing, long ago bought tamriel unlimited BUT NOT the STEAM VERSION created a character he played and forgot, and now bought the gold edition of the incentive, it is known to have a Golden Palomino, not counting the rest, so I joined his uchetku with a new stimovsky version. and all would be well, but run the game with old character and all the bonuses activated and there mount Golden Palomino including, and then decided to create a new, and old to delete, but the horse remained in the old character and it turned out that now marked in the collection as purchased and on the start screen next to the character is standing, but in the game it unfortunately not.