3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianCat-Barsik 20.05.20 10:48 am

How-so? FPS on this is higher than the license (Battlefield 4)

I played in pirates of BF4, the game! Well, for a long time played... the day before Yesterday downloaded again passed the company, the game was given from 26 to 40 FPS. So then I decided to buy litsuhu bought, downloaded, started... and Freezes + 15 FPS that the company that online. Again, launched pirates, from 26-40 FPS. Why? Why litsuha gives less FPS than pirates? What's the matter?
19 Comments
Sort by:
I
Izuru Hitachi 20.05.20

RussianCat-Barsik
The reasons can be myriad. Among them are protecting the game from pirates, overlay, origin and other...

P
ProPsyh 20.05.20

Game on SSD worth it? If not then there is such a thing streaming textures. Try to do defragmentation and check again. I have BF4 after downloading from the origin servers were all broken.

G
GUARD10 20.05.20

RussianCat-Barsik
Also noticed this feature and not only with a series of BF, or EA products. Quite a lot of individuals across product developers are worse than a pirate, sometimes comes to the fact that the pirate not only more productive, but graphically looks better...

P
Protocol10 20.05.20

GUARD10
but graphically looks better...

Are you serious? Mnda, that's where even such pearls will see how not to Pehe.

K
KlausBarbie 20.05.20

RussianCat-Barsik
before battle trisil for Raptor , if you have AMD... + may PunkBuster stick insert. Add him to the exception of antivirals. And if Windu didn't move , deletes all references with a pirate battle, " well the settings in my documents, and so on.

P
Posledovatel 20.05.20

Spoiler

G
GUARD10 20.05.20

Protocol10
Quite, compare pirate Repack Ghoust recon future solider and individuals version, here you see the light !

P
Protocol10 20.05.20

GUARD10
Too lazy to put and test. I believe in the word (no). So, pirates out there saying graphene is pulled?

G
GUARD10 20.05.20

Protocol10
No! The pirates just didn't touch anything, but as time developed patches that welled, which graphene cuts

P
Protocol10 20.05.20

GUARD10
I doubt that-I'm in it. There, and so did, and so the game was not a toy flew. What the hell are they still itch to cut it?

P
Parowoz 20.05.20

Serious pirates normally optimize the game ;) they don't Have backroom contracts with the manufacturers of gaming hardware designed to force the user to buy more powerful shit ;)

G
GUARD10 20.05.20

Protocol10
Does not matter to me, I'm not this nonsense dealt with... And they often suffer such garbage in an example I can give Unity and WD...

A
ARMAGIDON46 20.05.20

Parowoz
How pirates optimize games for the hardware, rewrite the game code? What are you talking about? Cake?

P
ProPsyh 20.05.20

ARMAGIDON46
Recently pereprohodil RAGE now, for pirates, the Russian version of the mission DLC does not crash:) the license is necessary to put foreign localization. Happen. So don't be surprised if battle with so.

Z
Zoff_717 20.05.20

It's all because of Origin. Licensed versions require you to be connected to Origin (+Online). So he eats your FPS. +there are services like PunkBuster and such (if you're in a cartoon).

P
Parowoz 20.05.20

Normal pirates are better license always, at 146% of cases..

M
Madevi 20.05.20

And someone else said that Denuvo does not affect the performance.

F
Fei Fong 20.05.20

GUARD10
Carl) neighing)
RussianCat-Barsik
driver Smara and that nothing is eating resources during the game..

c
chalex74 20.05.20

Madevi :
Where in BF 4 denuvo sprouted ?
RussianCat-Barsik :
I have between a pirate and litsuhoy no graphics , no FPS difference . By the way , the last two years are often purchased out of respect for the creators and for the collection of the game , passed a long time on the pirates . Example - the Metro (both) , Tomb Raider 2013 and many others . Where many think that the graphics on the pirates better ? Something I ain't seen nothing yet . Are you sure at 100 that the settings are the same here and there ?
There is another important point noticed after reinstalling the system and copy the old folder salami and settings , and after updating the video driver (AMD , Mantle API ) - usually when you start appears a window with error Mantle , or hanging indefinitely login , and someone might otherwise occur . The solution is very simple - to remove from the folder User/Documents/Battlefield 4/Cache there are two file . Good luck in your search !