3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sha-R 20.05.20 10:49 am

Help with update BIOS B150M

Guys, in General this: MSI B150M PRO-VD and the processor i5-7500. Do I need to alter the BIOS to install this CPU, and how is it done? I would be grateful for links and/or instructions. He just oak oak, but on the Internet found nothing...
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnPei 20.05.20

With a BIOS firmware not simple . Officially stitched from a flash drive and it is unreliable like all works, but sometimes strange glitches like black screen . Desoldering the chip and machine stitch . If everything works better with the BIOS yourself not to experiment .

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 20.05.20

Sha-R
As a percent of the 7th generation, it is likely necessary. Looked at ofsayte, release date of BIOS should be 20-10-2016 or later. If there is no percent of the 6th generation, you are nothing can not do, only the service center or the shop where you took charge. Well, if there is this:
1. Place the old PERC
2. Update the BIOS
3. Menashe percent of the new. All.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 20.05.20

God, how hard can it be))))
Download with of. site motherboard files with a special extension from the BIOS and save the files on flehu, and then in the BIOS go to flash a certain team and start after selecting that PARTICULAR file (you can't miss, the first will be evident) the firmware to a new version. All elementary and done within two minutes. But for the gifted there is a firmware upgrade via the network. Well, that too. Although someone like) Means to disperse percents not under BIOS, and the slave table using a program. That is amateurish.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 20.05.20

But in the beginning you need to set the percent of the previous generation.

S
Sha-R 20.05.20

borer
Only 2 7 percent of generation). Sew the other, he's still a toupee than I am). In General, look for 6% of generation

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 20.05.20

Sha-R
If there is no percent of the previous generation and have the older version of BIOS, then nothing he can not do, only in service. You can update it would be if you had a programmer, knowledge and skills.