3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 13.10.19 11:23 pm

Favorite weapon (ATOM RPG)

What's your most favorite weapon.

I have it of course Vintorez

HK33 (as an alternative you can certainly take AKMS but he requirements of OD above)
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 13.10.19

Last crafty revolver - when leveling the skill allows you to shoot in 1 ML.
VVE do something IMBA, tearing apart all life in General, good ammo crafted in a Red Fighter.
M24 - on the range have no equal.

s
saa0891 13.10.19

Muskrat wrote:
Last crafty revolver - when leveling the skill allows you to shoot in 1 ML.
I understand it is about cap and ball revolver is a skill and a Fast hand,how is it 1 ML,because of the revolver's requirements 3 ML.

S
STRengths 13.10.19

Passed on the release, mostly shot from the sticks and PM'and which even a rat will not work to shoot, and so VVE.

M
Morpheus2001md 13.10.19

SVD. Good but aimed shot is 5 ML and you can do 2 shots per turn

R
Rolemanser 13.10.19

Homemade four-barrel shotgun.

V
Vyxyxol 13.10.19

saa0891 wrote:
I understand it is about cap and ball revolver is a skill and a Fast hand,how is it 1 ML,because of the revolver's requirements 3 ML.
A little misled, the player's character in 2 ML of Fidel per 1 ML (if the patches changed nothing).

S
SUSUL1 13.10.19

the tin is PP on 9mm Scorpio like, if you pump skill quick hand, you get to do 3 shots per 2 ML! With armor-piercing in the cage he leaves no chance to any opponent, and even a group with a single stroke to spread out

N
NoneOne2010 13.10.19

Scorpion to focus the Zhest, but in the end pulimet

H
Hammerlock 30.12.20

I only used rifles, not just one but many according to the situation, but most of all I used a homemade sniper rifle at 7.62.

F
FallOut0877 29.01.21

Scorpio and Makarov at the beginning

k
ksasha97 29.01.21

APS and mod. version of Vintorez (in the crater of the Dead City, in one of the boxes)

A
Andre_Smirn 28.06.21

In general, I like the M 16, but for serious hacks I use the PKK. I have not yet checked out the VSS, but the cannon is a thing.

V
Vertigo2604 05.08.21

Vintorez is a versatile weapon with 2 main disadvantages - a small clip, as well as rare and expensive cartridges. From the additional - Scorpio, given that I have 10 agility and a quick hand skill, then 5 bursts at close range is very painful. The damage could have been more, but not bad anyway.

t
to Caesar what is Caesar' 19.07.22

AS "Val" through the "Quick Reaction", of course, you can safely put on a Good Brass Knuckles, if you take the "Minion of Fate", without investing blood skill points and this is already a victory for the Lone Wolf!
Three sniper bursts per turn, no spread, five bullets per burst with 12% base character crit chance per bullet = best car in the game! One and a half armored enemies fly off per turn, sometimes two, if the crit was successful with a burst or the skinniest one was targeted.
If Scorpio mows down crowds in short bursts, then AS Val is definitely better in everything - damage, accuracy, range, accuracy! The Scorpion also has a burst of five bullets, but there is a real problem with accuracy and accuracy.

M
Morpheus2001md 09.10.22

AS "Val" burst and SVD for aimed shots. Satellites also SVD