3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sHaoL1N 20.05.20 10:50 am

Staff Magician (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Hey all, wanted to ask here. MAG is cold(SOLAS), his staff is cold, and if he could give staff a storm\fire, or it is desirable that the elements match? For example, he owns the skill of cold, and a pillar of fire on the contrary it will harm, or is it stupid damage, and it is not supported? And last, though stupid question, is it possible to change the element of the staff? I'm just here staff was Lucanus, it's powerful, but the element of fire, and SOLAS rasskazy in the cold.
10 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yarsis 20.05.20

sHaoL1N
1)do not care which element, the element of the staff can influence essentially on only 1 skill from the branches of lightning which produces a bunch of volleys at goal
2)the element can be put in its discretion only when craftily staff, those that are found or given by kV cannot be changed

s
sHaoL1N 20.05.20

Yarsis
Thank you, it is possible to use the staff of fire/lightning, and shaking in the cold?

m
mmarkiz 20.05.20

sHaoL1N
Yes

R
Richards 20.05.20

sHaoL1N
Even you can skill reset and to swing on any element.

s
sHaoL1N 20.05.20

People, I still do not understand one thing, the signs! Here for example is a sign of kamardanga baragona:+10 damage from electricity/-50% from all other types of damage. And how does it work? I like to put it on warrior, and I will have a basic attack -50%, additional skills goes down by -50%, in exchange for what is 10% damage with electricity, and how this will cause damage? By the sword or what? Don't understand...

T
Tim7472 20.05.20

sHaoL1N
Signs need in fact magicians. They cause damage to the electricity,\fire\cold\a force of nature. That would be +10 to e-Woo and -50 to all the rest.

s
sHaoL1N 20.05.20

Tim7472
That is, if the MAG pump all electric, and staff electric-iy the stupid +10% damage? There is another rune of poison: +100% more damage from poisons/-50% attack, I varrick was wearing, shook his skills with poisons, if I understand correctly they will inflict 2x damage, and with his hands beat and a half times less, right? Other characteristics will not be affected?

T
Tim7472 20.05.20

sHaoL1N
Right.

_
_Irbis_ 20.05.20

Generally desirable to use a variety of elements. But it would not be much if the mage pumped the fire with a fire stick will fall to the enemy with resist to fire.

G
GG4 20.05.20

I have in the party has always been Sina himself was a sin, I specializies on stealth and huge damage. All cut a couple of seconds on the hardest difficulty.