3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GringoBIN 20.05.20 10:50 am

The ending (spoilers) (Alien: Isolation)

Share your experiences
The first half of the game is very pleasing, it is interesting to examine every area, to look into each computer, and the atmosphere is beyond praise, when the alien killed the first time, impressions in all senses was complete pants), but the game is too snug, where the half is starting to get bored, everything is too monotonous, go to it, turn it, bring it, the atmosphere is slowly lost, not scary, and the appearance of others, simply starts to irritate, the game has a few good moments, diluting the monotony of the corridors, the journey for Marlow on the ship of strangers, the most interesting in my opinion point in the game and when playing for Amanda get into a nest of them , with a creepy turn toward the end of the horror, why it becomes weak action, with a bunch of crooked set of scripts, as I said the game is too stretched, got about 18 hours, the last 8 of them, just ran on the sprint, the end seemed blurry, waited after the credits the answer to the main question if Amanda, and has not received(( the hint at the sequel to the chart pritenzy no, all stylish and beautiful, stars in the sky is not enough, but quite modern, teksturki mediocre, the lighting is very beautiful
my score: first 50 % - solid 10, the other 50 alas not more than 6.5, total 8.5
Generally something like this
PS In the DLS did not play may ovati lie in them
PSS Good thing happened, which should play all fans of the original film, is mandatory, and everyone who loves good games
37 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anpas 20.05.20

GringoBIN
...the end seemed blurry, waited after the credits the answer to the main question if Amanda, and has not received((

Amanda Ripley (Amanda Ripley-McClaren - for her husband) for 66 years. She was my age when she died. (the film Alien).

In the game she's 26 years old. She survived, your cap)

b
bullseye76 20.05.20

Amanda is alive. Amanda Ripley McClaren died at the age of 66 years,55 years after the disappearance of her mother Ellen Louise Ripley.
Amanda 66 years.

N
Noname 20.05.20

Well, how would the light from a floodlight/flashlight shining on the face of Amanda, hints at a sequel, no? TC is not carefully played probably :)
And so the whole game for 23 hours according to Steam, was fun to play with. All very pleasant, except a little of the strange behavior of someone else, I mean hiding from him, and he is constantly walking around, when there just in 20-30 meters in the rooms to go people are talking about survival and the formula, and others around me goes wandering here and there, seemed to feel that need to eat me :(
The difficulty was the hardest.

X
Xeno4 20.05.20

Stuff and nonsense, these are your Strangers! Firstly any reason to believe Burke is an employee of weyland-Yutani? No. Could easily be a lie. And I hope that will be developed to emphasize it in the sequel, if it is...
The second Wrong is Wrong, With the original film have virtually nothing in common. Including not Canon, if you want. The story of Amanda can be spun as anything. But for the most ardent fans of others (not someone else) to throw a twist in the spirit: Amanda died, but we fake the data.

I don't understand why people have no imagination that you can not to think of this. This time.

A two - scene with news about daughter Ripley ONLY gets in the Director's version. Again, not Canon. Why not Canon? Because those people who recognize Registru Others deny Registru Stranger, which shows another method of propagation of the xenomorph species. Choose really.

A
Anpas 20.05.20

Xeno4
Firstly any reason to believe Burke is an employee of weyland-Yutani?

Burke certainly a bastard, but the lie in this issue about Amanda it makes no sense, he said the burial site, Amanda's not lived as a hermit in the woods, all they could verify this, to find people who knew Amanda, and all to find out it or not, in the end, Ellen didn't have to fly to LV-426.

The controversy about Amanda survived or not useless, she survived, it directly showed in the final movie and an incoming ship to her.

If you haven't seen the ship itself then here is a quote:
Xeno4
I don't understand why people have no imagination that you can not to think of this.

Xeno4
the scene with the news about her daughter Ripley ONLY gets in the Director's version.

That's right, Burke also mentioned that Amanda was looking for her all these years, so that's what scene was the birth of Alien: Isolation, because if you watch the regular version, then Ellen Ripley no children, and children Ellen Ripley is not mentioned anywhere else.

X
Xeno4 20.05.20

Anpas

You're almost done. But still, I insist on a lie - it could be an excuse to restrain Ripley. Even when I first time watched just think. And yet you say: Your daughter ate, dark, horse, incidentally, is not to fly to for Acheron to get us a couple?

Well, in General, do not want to argue, just hope that developed go this way and make the drama interesting (tragic) story in a possible (but unlikely) sequels.

By the way, what about sales? Paid off the game?

A
Anpas 20.05.20

Xeno4
A lie undoubtedly was, too, I don't think Burke so put the whole truth.

P. S. the Game fit perfectly between the movies Alien and Aliens, it's a great story of Amanda Ripley as she was looking for mom.

N
Noname 20.05.20

Xeno4
Because those people who recognize Registru Others deny Registru Stranger, which shows another method of propagation of the xenomorph species. Choose really.

Could you be more specific? And something I probably missed. In the Director's version of Alien reproduction occurs at a different way than Others and the Director's version of Strangers?

Anpas
As there are no children, if I remember correctly the Director's version and the normal version of Strangers when newt asks if she has children, she responds that anymore, or something like that, well that is hinting to the girl that her daughter died a long time ago.

A
Anpas 20.05.20

Noname
Just reviewed both versions in the theater newt asks about the children, and the Director's asked I not wrong ~_^

v
vvvjust 20.05.20

In my opinion, mission *Foreign Socket* was just ridiculous!!! Yet another one drove back the other runs up and knocks... Mission in the style of the movie *Aliens* which I absolutely do not like. Due to the large number of creatures, you lose the atmosphere of fear that makes one thing. After this mission, the overall impression of the game has changed since I was sure that someone else will be only one.

Z
Zordot 20.05.20

The problem is that most of the game, we do stuff that makes things worse. The characters are not especially trying to get out and cause the space Marines to sweep the station, while shuttles they have suits there is two ship next to fly. No, we will first follow the first-aid kit (although it would be logical to send the top), then without any sense trying to lock in the compartments of another, one of the thousands, as it turns out, running with the lifting of the quarantine, and then a genius idea to stir up the alien nest, finally ditching this station, dropping the bricks, try (finally) with her dump. TORRANCE almost a day flying around and carries garbage on the air, although it is obvious that at the station to wreak havoc (and then something explodes), there is no connection and again I must fly for help.

S
Snite_Poerti 20.05.20

So, the ending of the game reminded me of Dead Space 3 and How to end the film gravity. As usual, the ending is short and ridiculous. After beating the game did not have any feelings. Although the last mission was explosive. As mentioned above, the game tightened and have a lot of extra points. I'm not a fan of strangers, and to me the game didn't deliver except, of course, graphic design, everything is beautiful and pleasing to the eye.
Now I'm full of hate. Hate those filthy stranger. It is a pity that they don't exist. I'd found one and would make him scream from pain and suffering is a cheesy bastard! I could cut it up into little pieces! I was already shaking with anger.
And rating the game 7.5 out of 10.

s
satanicgod 20.05.20

Yes, unlikely, firstly dunno how they would dragged in the second he would have them back on the road then the infected would.
I probably flew along with Marlowe in the med pod.

And two more questions:
1) in the final of our ship someone else has managed to eat all of it or us just waited, and the guys on the bridge were not aware of?
2)What will happen to the stranger who hangs out in space in the compartment which we were disconnected in the middle of the game? In theory, alive healthy and quite fit to continue?

o
o00oalex 20.05.20

And the ending of the game only one? And then Vicki said: Also, the developers promise not only multi-level moving the ship, but also the dependence of the outcome from the actions of the player. Or was it a promise?

S
Sprintin 20.05.20

so, I thought the slag but it was not there) at the end of it I felt the love of creating games(as it used to be) to every little thing! finally after so many years, the game sucked and didn't let go until the end(despite the crashes when loading the savegame)
to the extent horor, measure action, measure stealth, well, just as it should!
don't know why moan, why not kill others? But why??
main goal get the hell with this God damn station!
in the beginning I ochkovat a bit when you first meet a stranger, but then when there was a flamethrower fear is gone, and the struggle for life left! not occue Prem like a tank with a flamethrower, but ends when Balon stranger immediately gives you a light, and you remember the very first meeting with a stranger(stash in the closet,under the table etc) definitely 10 out of 10)))
straight nostalgia for a certain movie and first games about aliens.
sorry Ripley. mother and daughter, that the fate of the dog) that the mother of the Shuttle hanging in space that the daughter in the suit as well gone in non-existence! hope will save her, she's tenacious infection)

I'm definitely for the game of the year! XS the rest as well, same thing, no catches all as the sickly (and this is a new direct a breath of air despite the fact that the corridor gameplay.

s
suarez777 20.05.20

I would like this ending.Amanda flies into space.Flies a ship and we fade out.But after the credits we return to the Torrens.The camera moves slowly through the dark corners of the ship.And suddenly we hear in the darkness the hiss of someone else and at this point the carcass flies into the wall, and someone else is dying.Then again, we gradually show the dark area where the carcase flew in and out of the darkness you hear the famous clicking of a Predator and end.From the hint of the appearance of the next part of a third party.

n
niko2626 20.05.20

The ending is well, very poor in terms of story,for a game with such a duration

P. s They did not say that a strange one...yeah,a nest...and then just two for you...well, well.

Y
Yrets123 20.05.20

Don't remember which part, the Queen was frozen, and in the laboratory, the alien cold pacified. And then in space was crawling naked and nothing. The vacuum of space, frost them takes longer ???

X
Xeno4 20.05.20

suarez777
the clicking of the Predator and the end

Knock it off already! Your space case-hunter no interest and irrelevant to the universe of Others. And dwells only in his universe, but in a stupid crossover. A crossover is a completely different universe.

a
aleksandr smol 20.05.20

The company weyland-Yutani are present in the story of the predator and just as in the story of someone else. Hence the conclusion - the universe of the alien and alone. No crossover.