3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morlino 20.05.20 10:51 am

Russification mods (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

After a couple hundred hours of Skyrim, it bothered me. I decided to put fashion type requiem, frostfall, immersive armors, etc etc But when I started to play, some items, spells and even the dialogues are in English. They really like to change? It just spoils the atmosphere for me, when I see something Russian, then English words. I know English and can play completely English client but want to play Skyrim in Russian.
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
Galinka. 20.05.20

On most domestic sites with mods they have long been Russified, is not difficult to find.

n
nestrbob 20.05.20

Morlino
If the mod is already installed , then no Russification is no longer possible , by the same mod can make changes to the registry name of the game and then even after removing the mod will remain English ( or other gibberish ) the names of the objects and dialogs . To avoid this , enter the name of any fashion in the search browser and look for the Russian version . On the Nexus mainly English , Russian look at Tesall or Mod-games .

D
Danil Zotov 20.05.20

download program for translation and myself always translate I translate myself, if you don't know here's a little video to translate very easily
Spoiler

D
Danil Zotov 20.05.20

nestrbob
do not drive, it is possible to translate, it will translate the esp file of this mod and replace the old esp and everything will be in Russian, if you haven't tried or don't know how it works is not necessary at all to give your advice and what the registry at all, lol the language of any mode is stored in the esp file which you can always translate.

n
nestrbob 20.05.20

Daniel Zotov
A bunch of English-speaking of mods that change the names of items and deletion of fashion returns not vanilla names . Not all mods only have ESP files , ESM and BSA and provide the folders Meshes , Textures , Scripts, etc.

D
Danil Zotov 20.05.20

nestrbob
Meshes Textures do not need translation are they from the West that Russia in any country of the same Scripts usually go with esp but without him, he doesn't need to be translated, usually it's going to be any animation, do not return those mods that were not transferred initially, they are not removed properly and then the items remain in English, I was such garbage, after the transfer everything is back to Russian and met English and the BSA is Packed for the same Meshes , Textures , Scripts

M
Morlino 20.05.20

nestrbob
I have so happened, after the removal of mods, half of the items/spells in English, then only reinstalling the game will help? After reinstalling the game, the saves are not povliyat that the items will remain in English.?

n
nestrbob 20.05.20

Morlino
Tell me about this hard-nosed Daniel Zotov .

M
Morlino 20.05.20

Daniel Zotov
I deleted fashion wrong, I have now half of English, then just reinstall the game remains? And the saves did not povliyat that the items will remain in English.?

l
lookaway 20.05.20

Morlino
mod Manager to use.
niche your saves will not, unless in a scripted fashion is not set.

D
Danil Zotov 20.05.20

nestrbob
you are

D
Danil Zotov 20.05.20

Morlino
remember what mods were installed, they need to be translated to Russian or find and replace again, if you do not know what I know otherwise, reinstall only

D
Danil Zotov 20.05.20

lookaway
that's right, to remove to put it simple)) mod Manager is what you need

M
Morlino 20.05.20

Thank you all, for myself, I decided to reinstall the game, that would not zaparivatsya all modes. And then I will install mods in Russian. From you I need nothing more)

p
punck 20.05.20

Morlino
What would the mod be demolished right d Nexus Mod Manager PKM-uninstall to delete-from active profile is on the line, the fashion press,if just for the fashion press the LMB 2 times mod de-activated but not deleted,because of not the ability I had to move somewhere 180 mods))).