3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UBIVAN_1979 20.05.20 10:52 am

Does not turn off the generator removes the force field. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

People kind, help Council! With the passage of the mission From scratch, on the basis of ketton, does not turn off the generator removes the force field. Not there is an inscription disable. Advise what to do?
9 Comments
Sort by:
v
vladik865 20.05.20

There you first need to save the hangar from the cells, they will give you the data and ask them to someone to transfer there. Then on one of the bases of the hangar will pass these data (can't remember the name) you will give her the data, she says that there is a plan of the base, etc. agree to help her and go to the cave where the shield and wansel. Then you will be able to open it.

In short dcli other missions I sm thinking to get there.

E
EMPs 20.05.20

What is the base of ketton generator? There is no such in the mission.
Or IU two missions with the same name?

If you don't fear spoilers - that's the whole mission

Spoiler

E
EMPs 20.05.20

vladik865
the Zosia Hangar no. Or not the mission

P
Progger 20.05.20

EMPs
he meant the base that is in the bottom left corner where they meet Drakom(most likely it). There will need to disable the force field, before heading to the glyphs)

E
EMPs 20.05.20

Progger
Well, in this mission there is no such. And on the basis of two separate quest is (if it is the one near the glyph and the monolith and Fight the first time we meet). And the Hangar on the Yosh is not present from birth. There's just 4 or 5 generators to turn off is necessary - two sides, one behind the base (or about the monolith, don't remember exactly), one on the roof, more like the front what it was, but I do not remember exactly. But there's more - 100 %

At night the screens to throw, if necessary, and the conversation still on the mission

P
Progger 20.05.20

EMPs
I answered your first comment that you may accidentally mistake.

v
vit0208 20.05.20

The same problem,and disconnecting and shot,repaired and broke again,the force field still not cut down,a bug.

v
varenuha2uha 20.05.20

the field could not turn off until I killed all Ketov and the last not visible kett was hiding and I found him in his roar . after the generator shut down was possible

R
Rustyman 20.05.20

Registered just to say thank you!) himself stuck in this place, did not understand what to do. Although I heard a roar, did not know that they are invisible yet can be. Thought a bug then. Turned out that's it