3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sivka-pro 20.05.20 10:52 am

How to get the quest \"In the old mill\"? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who can tell how to complete the quest In the old mill, which automatically appears when passing the main quest lair of the Beast when visiting the toy store with the Regis. Come to the mill de La Croix, visiting the footprints on the floor, climb up there to inspect the blood stain where Detlef killed de La Croix and then chopped off his arm... more there is nothing to explore down in the river under the window the same nothing is inspected and is not illuminated.... I do not understand how to complete this quest and there on the mill for a while??? The fact that this quest automatically goes in the failed when completed the main quest - the lair of the beast. Want to beat the game without fail quests!!!
Game version 1.31, license GOG GOTY.
Maybe someone encountered such situation and can help me!?
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gino Pane 20.05.20

How did You get there? My toy store was not like this, there's just an investigation was held, and the old mill was able to visit the memories Detlaff during the quest "the Echo".

u
u3epJlu 20.05.20

I have this quest was not. Strange

D
Danil Zotov 20.05.20

dude throw saving is also interesting to me that in a quest like this

S
Sivka-pro 20.05.20

u3epJlu
Daniel Zotov
Guys, in short, it was like this: when I passed the main quest the Echo, and then roll in the visions of Geralt, then the machine was activated story the lair of the beast, BUT! I decided to finish questic search Grandmaster Seth bear, which is opposite the Old mill De La Croix across the river near the cave.... And when I came back with drawings, then crossed the river at this mill in order to nearby marker quick transfer And then just BAM kicked in and this quest old milllocation and you had to kill the peasants, which robbed the cart, and then inspect the mill. Peasants killed, inspected the tracks, then blood stains on the 2nd floor, but the quest never ended! Then I gave up and went to craft grandmaster Seth bear to the blacksmith. And I started to play the lair of the beast, then after chatting with the Regis in the House of toys, the quest is completed, and additional old mill gets to prokalennye..(((( That's the way it turned out...

S
Sivka-pro 20.05.20

Gino Pane
Read above, I described in detail how I got there and how to activate this quest old mill, also posted sohranki.

K
Kostya Kostur 20.05.20

Damn I'm only the echo of the conductive prajogo, tomorrow play may be the same and unsubscribe

S
Sivka-pro 20.05.20

Guys, well, what, someone was playing with my sopranos that the link above I posted!? Write a review pliz, anyone like it? Quest old mill failed to close??? Waiting for your answers!

G
Gino Pane 20.05.20

Loaded from save looked 3 clues and all, the quest is not completed.
I searched a bit, there are quite a lot of those questions about bugs in this quest. Many could not complete: https://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/350532795334340320/, http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/the-witcher-series/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/story-locations-and-characters-discussion-spoilers/blood-and-wine-expansion-pack-quests/92803-amidst-the-mill-s-grist, http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Amidst_The_Mill%27s_Grist.
But on Reddit someone posted that the quest is impossible to finish, if you had started the quest with the toy store: https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/4mpwlq/spoilers_amidst_the_mills_grist_quest_is_bugged/. Ie pass this immediately after the Echo, apparently.

S
Sivka-pro 20.05.20

Gino Pane
Thanks for the reply! Probably the only way it can go, but it seems to me that the quest zabagovan a little... Well, let's see who can thread the more I will write or have already passed it.

S
Sivka-pro 20.05.20

Gino Pane
Couldn't get anything interesting to read on the forums on your links, because in English-don't understand)) And gugl-translit translate some nonsense... Well, not that I wanted to say. I remembered that immediately after the completion of the quest,the echo, not starting the quest the lair of the beast just went to finish the quest for the grandmaster's armor of the bear(well that's what I already wrote above) and just when you return to the blacksmith decided to take advantage of the rapid transition from the old mill De La Croix. And and then it immediately activated the quest In the old mill. Naturally I slaughtered these peasants, thieves, and stress immediately and examined the mill, but kwset never ended anyway(((.. So more info I found about it... Maybe you found out something more?

S
Sivka-pro 20.05.20

Thank you good man [Denis] for help on this quest! Quest run fine, but with some conventions: 1. Immediately immediately after the story of the quest the echo, not starting the quest the lair of the beast you need to move or find yourself (on the se from Corvo Byanka, not more than 500m on the game map) old mill De La Croix, just one where Detlef killed De La Croix(we saw this in story b\b the video at the end of the quest reverberation). 2. Marker move quickly or you on the Roach to get there, and then immediately activate the additional task old mill, I have to say it is short and it is possible to almost easy 320XP. 3.And then you can safely proceed with the main quest lair of the beast. If you break the sequence and promulgate the moment, as I wrote in the first comment here, this optional quest is automatically sent to failed immediately after completing the quest the lair of the beast.
It is important for those who are going through the game without fail quests! Hope that helped this topic for those who also encountered this hidden quest!

l
lollllllllllllllllllll 01.07.22

Sivka-pro
You just described how most of them did it, the standard condition after the quest is an echo (it is impossible not to start the lair of the beast, it starts automatically). And in the easy way you can get a bug that at the time of 2022 was not fixed like half of everything in the Witcher.