3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akuev 20.05.20 10:52 am

Not loaded the single player game. (Assassin's Creed 3)

Hello. The problem is this. The single was passed by 100%. All lkc purchased and completed. Acquired new, more powerful computer. Uploaded Yupley. Went to my ACC. Installed AC3. And in a single go. There is a kind of record that completed 100%, and click, appears, like missing downloadable content. Maybe someone can help?
21 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexus2011 20.05.20

Punched to reinstall the game?

D
Delphis 20.05.20

uplay have problems with the cloud, if the game is in the incentive

r
rodrigos 20.05.20

Akuyev
All the DLC which does not have the storyline of the company, you need to install separately. For example DLC Hidden secrets, Hardened by battle without them, I also do not run the game progress.

A
Akuev 20.05.20

alexus2011
No. There is a sense?

A
Akuev 20.05.20

Delphis
No, the game is set only in Uplay.

A
Akuev 20.05.20

rodrigos
About DLS writes that Uplay could not download, check Internet or disk space. Now all the services are not available...

T
Turok307 20.05.20

Akuyev
In short the procedure: 1) install game 2) patches it fully, 3) looking for all DLC for the game they only 6 pieces, 4) try to start.

A
Akuev 20.05.20

Turok307
DLS does not load at all. Wrote above that writes in the window. When choosing a single is an endless download.

T
Turok307 20.05.20

Akuyev
I did write are searching ONLINE(I hope that's clearer) all the DLC for the game, there are only 6 pieces and sets, I don't need them to load they will not load find the file online and install.

A
Akuev 20.05.20

Turok307
Sorry, friend... don't argue, I don't know... But what do you mean for files? I have bought all (as I thought, because I got 5 instead of 6) DLS. Dishonesty, Deliverance, Betrayal, battle-Hardened and Hidden secrets. May 6th is Tyranny KV? It is also purchased but not displayed for some reason. Anyway, thank you for taking the time, just fuck you, I do not understand what to do.

S
SonyK_2 20.05.20

Akuyev wrote:
...I do not understand what to do
If litsuha not working, and very much want to play - download the Repack with all the additions and do not worry. Either write in support of Ubisoft - should help.

A
Akuev 20.05.20

SonyK.
Friend, tell me pist how and where to write. I'm a noob in these things.

m
magister1 20.05.20

Akuyev
Suggest as offered people a comment at the top, just not steaming download Repack.
If you write to the support team, the maximum that you can get from them here:

A
Akuev 20.05.20

magister1
Damn, but I'll pay for all DLS. But they are not. How to be?

m
magister1 20.05.20

Akuyev
When downloading pirated versions of the game with all DLS all DLS will still be. Just be less of a problem, especially if the pump is already trusted, repackers.
http://comp-security.net/как-пользоваться-торрентом That is, the instruction, there all is easy and simple explained
One swing can advise:
Fenixx
xatab
Nemos
Well, you can still add, but it's the most proven.
Believe me, it's easy and simple, and viruses will not if the pump is not for everyone.

A
Akuev 20.05.20

magister1
Guys, I don't need the Repack and I don't want to kill dozens of hours on an already successful game. I bought litsuha, which BOUGHT all DLS. And they BOUGHT, I did not. I was almost robbed. I NEED my DLS, but not Repack.

S
SonyK_2 20.05.20

Akuyev wrote:
...I don't want to kill dozens of hours on an already successful game...
Kill don't have. You can download a 100% completed save game from this site:
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/assassins_creed_3/save/
and to beat with the right moment (Chapter). DLC was additional costumes for the main company, Battle Hardened Pack - something for multiplayer (not exactly say, did not play), mission for a single game Benedict Arnold" and episode 3 the tyranny of king Washington. The episodes are separate - as far as I remember, to run the passage of the main game is not required. If hunting is to understand that litsuhoy - site technical support Yubisofta:
http://support.ubi.com/ru-RU

A
Akuev 20.05.20

SonyK.
Thank you for the link. Only still, if not difficult, please, tell me where there is to write about the problem? Or you can only choose from available?

S
SonyK_2 20.05.20

Akuyev
You go to the page of TP - there are 2 options:
1) go to forum games (number 1 in screenshot below).
2) Contact support (2), but this button will appear when you log in to your account (3), if it was not - will have to register.
Spoiler
After clicking on the Contact support, a new window will open with options.
Spoiler

A
Akuev 20.05.20

SonyK.
Thank you.