3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SS44 20.05.20 10:53 am

Question on the armor... (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

People , please explain how the pieces of armor...gg
So I can hang it on gg some kind of armor or helmet , but the main thing here of course the bib. And the fact that is placed on the legs\the hand is actively in the inventory is not selected! These parts are placed by machine in accordance with the selected bib? And if so , what is appropriate if the bibs of arms\legs at all in inventory, no?
I do at this point, the brain is broken , so the game is all uninformative(((
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 20.05.20

SS44
There is a armor where the arms and legs of the machine are placed. And there, where itself to put.

_
__VtK__ 20.05.20

No, hands legs, too, are put separately. Either search or find.
You originally dressed stock hands and feet.

S
SS44 20.05.20

No , guys , the issue is that I click on the hands of\feet in inventory and they are not selected in the active... What am I doing wrong???

H
Hirok 20.05.20

SS44
Ah. So you can select them on the Storm or from the advanced station.
As weapons and teammates.

u
u3epJlu 20.05.20

On the advanced stations you can change equipment, there is weapons and armor items. And Storm can do it.

D
Denis G 20.05.20

Weapons and armor of the Rider or change on the advanced stations on the earth or in the gateway building (near the bridge) on the Storm.
But we must remember that there are kits of all four parts, they are placed separately and have sets of two, there are Bracers and boots go as part of a costume, they put a gun and change them separately is impossible.

S
SS44 20.05.20

Yeah... apparently I have a strong glitch , for Bracers and boots all the same anywhere and in any way do not change. Tick they did not put(((