3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arch0707 20.05.20 10:53 am

Spuskaetsja not probe for resources on a planet?Although they are there. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

It all happened after installing the patch 1.05.I have a pirate.It's happened in some of the parts.
7 Comments
Sort by:
g
greyWalker 20.05.20

Arch0707
And now, once again and in Russian. What is the problem, a detailed description

A
Arch0707 20.05.20

And now, once again and in Russian. What is the problem, a detailed description

The point is when I found a planet with the resources of the scanner determined that there is useful.And the probe does not start.Usually the mouse ran.Now the cursor hovers over minerals and all.Can come out to the space bar, the game hangs.'ve met don't remember what part.And I do not remember how were treated.

g
greyWalker 20.05.20

Arch0707
so, you want to extract resources from orbit, and they are not mined, I understood you correctly?

A
Arch0707 20.05.20

so, you want to extract resources from orbit, and they are not mined, I understood you correctly?
No.When on the planet fly.The probe does not fly.Key is.But she's not fucking active.

A
ArmandoX 20.05.20

After author clarification I do did not understand.

s
semnulete 20.05.20

when you arrive to the planet, we press PKM suvi says detected anomaly salt of the planet, this anomaly is a mineral deposits and start to probe and get some resources. So the author of the campaign probe does not start if I understand correctly

A
Arch0707 20.05.20

So the author of the campaign probe does not start if I understand correctly

Exactly I. suvi says nothing at all when there are resources.