3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gregor21 20.05.20 10:54 am

There is an aggressive snipers ? (Battlefield 1)

Not in the sense of campers and those who climb in the middle. in General you can not decide on a weapon. there are Geber 98 (infantryman or shooter without a difference) at which the speed of a bullet is the biggest. there are Geber 98m, which recharges faster than all but the bullet flies slowly and visibly noticed such a thing, when lock and fired instantly, the bullet flies to the target and has to wait. well and damage to her less. smlk not fish not meat, plus perhaps the only large store. but what only Martin gurney I do not understand. the rifle is single shot and not vancott, what is that setup ? in General what a rifle is mainly use
8 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaychik 20.05.20

Spoiler#comment-15908493

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 20.05.20

Especially not here, not agressiruesh due to the different distances of damage. Martin somewhere up to 40-50 m vancott, you can correct if I'm wrong. Get your sniper Winchester with Mars and shoot from afar. If I was so eager in the melee-an experiment with K-bullets for long range, but it is their entertainment.

O
ONE BLAST 20.05.20

Winchester marine and Frommer stop

b
bars521 20.05.20

Take the hard drive, will not regret it

E
Eilas 20.05.20

bars521
and what's good about the Winchester?

b
bars521 20.05.20

Good rate of fire and fast reload. Fansatic from 50-60 to 100 meters. If the server hardcore, you know, increased damage and a good rate on your side ^^

T
T2 FLAIR 20.05.20

Camperisti a handful ))

E
Eilas 20.05.20

bars521
I like the Gaver 95.