3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamerBro 20.05.20 10:54 am

Slightly laggy on a good PC (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hi!
Playing ETS2 with mods. Two cards worth Rustam and southern region. And on these two maps sags fps and when moving the camera, the game is slightly retarding. On default the map everything works smoothly like a Swiss watch. Settings with maximum, zoom 125%
PC configuration is also not weak:
i5 4460
MSI GTX 950 Gaming 2G
8 gigs of RAM

I tried to configure the memory for the game, but on version 1.26, it probably doesn't help, because the optimization in the game is and it is Hawaii as operativki, as she should. What could be the problem?
29 Comments
Sort by:
T
The X-Files 20.05.20

video card too weak to play this game with mods on the cards well and 8 gigs too
as a fact it is possible to try in properties of the shortcut of the game to register the RAM as they used to do:
In property of the shortcut in the object after F:\Games\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x86\eurotrucks2.exe, append a space-mm_pool_size 400, depending on how much RAM you have (2GB 400 to 500, 3GB from 400 to 600 4-6GB from 400 to 800, 8GB and above from 400 to 1200).
Spoiler
--------
PS:Precipitation to remove, remove to 0 in the game settings,traffic bots to cut.

a
azeton2 20.05.20

On my 16 RAM card Mario with all the mod fly like a living and that was once in the city one picture went like 20 fps,but not for long.Settings all the way.

F
Foxers 20.05.20

The X-Files wrote:
add a space-mm_pool_size 400
Do not confuse the person, this option either with a 1.4 or 1.14 is not only unnecessary, but a hindrance. The game itself adjusts.
With 4 GB of RAM and 4 video pulls high settings without problems.

l
lokkie 20.05.20

try to put the scale of 400%.

G
GamerBro 20.05.20

The X-Files
In this game the system requirements in times nigercem from gta5. It on high are playing with a lot of mods and 60 fps._BESIK_
In the city, in principle, the fps is also stable, well of course he is not so tall as on the track. Sometimes from 60 to 40 fps to go.
However, on the default map it's all good. I am inclined that the trouble is in the mod. And not that they need powerful hardware, no, just the game itself is not very friendly with storonnie modifications.
lokkie
So, the higher the scale, the more resources need game.

a
azeton2 20.05.20

_BESIK_
I meant on ATS

S
Spartak78 20.05.20

Foxers
I agree!

S
Serba_stalker 20.05.20

GamerBro
I'm on the map Mario sitting with two dozen mods to boot.you have operatives enough.I have 26gb RAM download card 4 minutes on ultra at 60 frames holds except the Americas, Brazil do not count.. 750 ti video card-4gb graphics pulls great! Add operatives and you will be happy you had said you build+ promods it goes, had no problems at all...these 3 cards are still easier for Mario.. Add another 8 gigs safely will not be superfluous..

l
lokkie 20.05.20

GamerBro
So you try it. )
I also podlagivala times for ultra-scale 125%. Put 100%, the same picture was. Put 400%, stopped podlagivat.

L
LeoGTX560 20.05.20

Serba_stalker
8 GB of RAM for this game for the eyes.I have a dozen with 8 gigs memory download the game only 50-60 %. Perhaps due to the ancient engine, all of these hang

G
GamerBro 20.05.20

Serba_stalker
wrote above that the graphics on Mario the shaggy's. To change the operative from 8 gigs to 16 for one game? Inappropriate!
LeoGTX560
here here. I have Windows 8, so there is just barely up to 2 gigs the game hawala of RAM

S
Serba_stalker 20.05.20

GamerBro
I memory with a stock take on all the games.for Forza horizon 12гигов have patemalism not.. Maybe in the CPU case? There are a lot of factors.I'm on AMD.

G
GamerBro 20.05.20

Serba_stalker
I am very glad that you're sitting on the waffle iron. To be proud of here, your PC is not necessary. For ETS2 should be at least 4 gig. And the game itself hawala only two!
GTA5 with a bunch of mods on high in FullHD at 60 frames goes without sagging. The problem of the game is obvious

W
Wrackman 20.05.20

GamerBro
God gta 5 game 2013 still it did not go into 60 frames

G
GamerBro 20.05.20

Wrackman
Oh, and who can say what year is this game? I remember I even had a disc with UK Truck Simulator. All other games go with a Bang. The same battle 1 was not stable and high stable fps.
And the truck on default the map is not buggy. As soon as you enter on the Russian map, the fps drops a little, the IO is stable. And SBI while moving the camera a little Liget.
What with the fact that GTA of 2013? It took 4 years, but the game is still a good benchmark to test hardware PC

W
Wrackman 20.05.20

GamerBro
have all appropriate bloggers called gta 5 outdated piece of piece
and there is nothing to test except that instead of a donut run

G
GamerBro 20.05.20

Wrackman
But how would not care for GTA that truck?

W
Wrackman 20.05.20

GamerBro
problems with either the video RAM or 8GB RAM very little (the same 10 wines that eats up 2GB of RAM just)
percent hardly choking but he might look stupid afterburner-th busy

G
GamerBro 20.05.20

Wrackman
This standard manuscript already seen.
Change operatives for one game?
All the other games of this vidyuhi pull safely and without unnecessary tension.

W
Wrackman 20.05.20

GamerBro
afterburner to help
and if anything is loaded under 100% in fact will be a problem + if wines 10 download that 6GB of memory is the limit although he kind of sees how Windows loads the memory
Спойлерhttps://ru.msi.com/page/afterburner