3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 20.05.20 10:54 am

This is infected? (Prey (2017))

The people of this question,the quarantine man under control.In the laboratory, lane Carpentier fully infected they somehow can help? Or just a bullet in the forehead?
7 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 20.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Hacking the mind, the charge from the Taser or kill the telepath without approaching him(and then explode)

O
Olly-alpha 20.05.20

Lane did not help, it is not he, but his phantom, he's only a bullet in the forehead. A quarantined man can be cured by hacking the mind (the ability of Tihonov, in a branch of telepathy). No telepath-Typhon there and not close.

K
Kovboy belomor 20.05.20

RGCТут just someone wrote that the people at the station to hero hostile.Infected can not kill desirable?

R
RGC 20.05.20

Don't know, 2 times passed the game on everyone and never me, no one attacked, until I started to kill a friendly NPC

v
vitalik76 20.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
Infected can not kill desirable?
No difference. The ending does not. But Alex Yu there are 4 key character (the Dayo Igwe, Sara Elazar, Ekaterina Ilyushina, Danielle Shaw) quests which you must comply (and must be performed in a straight line, because as he said, to do so, for example, when Ilyushin asks you to bring an audio file of her father, it is necessary to bring and not to erase, despite the fact that it is written), then at the end they make a patronage character and will vote for. All other usual extras with which you can do as you please.

O
Olly-alpha 20.05.20

vitalik76 wrote:
All other usual extras with which you can do as you please.
Not true, given that the game has a system of points, which are awarded for many actions. For rescue/kill/ignore controlled by a telepath of people including. If points scored is very little, or they go to minus, then the ending is appropriate.

v
vitalik76 20.05.20

Olly-alpha wrote:
Quests key characters they do not exceed. I'm on the game didn't save anyone from controlled and Dalia slapped, but fulfilled the quests of Dayo Igwe, Sara Elazar, Catherine Iljushino, Danielle Shaw (the latter partially because they didn't slap a Coca, not found where it went with the kitchen) and got the good ending like world, friendship, chewing gum. All characters that are marked as hostile can be eliminated.