3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ager 13.10.19 11:23 pm

Battle two weapons (Sacred)

Why some weapons are easily used with another kind of weapon, and each other can not. For example, the Dark Elf swords with an axe you can use, and the blades with the blades he doesn't want to take. Swinging battle with two weapons did not seem to work (now level 6, tried to raise it up to 9 - did not help).
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
SpellBinder 13.10.19

Some weapons - two-handed, maybe that's the case?...

X
Xan 13.10.19

If the weapon is PostScript Two-handed (two-handed), you can't expect these weapons to use simultaneously with other.

A
Ager 13.10.19

The fact of the matter is that one weapon I use it can and others not. For example, a wide blade dark elf I can take with a sword or sabre, and the other wide blade can't.

A
Ager 13.10.19

Moreover, when put in the socket for the weapon's wide blade and try to put something else, the socket burns half green, half red and when you try to put another, weapons change. When you put a dagger and to him the sword, then the dagger can be exchanged for a wide blade. If the dagger put a wide blade, the socket it will always be on the left side and a dagger on the wide blade does not change. That is, two wide blades to swing does not work. And they are just meant for the dark elf. Wide blade weapons one-handed, i.e. with another weapon (sword, dagger) is used.

P
PlayGround.ru 13.10.19

Yes ... there a joke ...
and I was too ... too dark ELFA ...
there if you poke in this slot, the dagger, brass knuckles with a sword, then with this trick you can take a sword in this slot.

B
BIB 13.10.19

maybe it depends on the level of skill of possession of two swords? the more skill, the more advanced swords in two hands to use can?

B
BazzUka 13.10.19

And you try Artmoney to break the game and put the dual weiding or as it there on maximum....nope, no 2 blade from wear((
The developers promise to fix it in 1.7 entu garbage...

D
Dain Dark 13.10.19

Appear 2 the question of when this patch will be released and how it on a pirated version of stick, I still have 1.5 can not deliver.

a
asd 13.10.19

my friend plays a dark elf quietly puts two dumezweni axe or whatever in one slot. Version 1.5. I saw myself, so it is strange that does not work. 19 level.

D
Dain Dark 13.10.19

There is not something. Don't dress it elven weapons registered. The rest works fine.

S
SpellBinder 13.10.19

Patch 1.7 promise to drag in June. That is, to the middle of the month should appear but-BD:))
By the way, expect a lot of good fixes:) we are Waiting to:)

a
asd 13.10.19

that's the fact of the matter is that absolutely any weapon is worn in two arms. I don't know why you can't

R
Ruddy 13.10.19

All dresses.. Version one and five.. Maybe you need to reinstall the game and try again?

m
mrCASH 13.10.19

I seen in the Internet a screenshot-elf with two swords
my identity did not work such a miracle

X
Xan 13.10.19

And the screenshot I saw Battlemage with two staves. How is this possible? Staves, two-handed after all.

A
Axis 13.10.19

Eto prosto gljuk:) Sometimes nekotorije oruzije ne hocet vmeste izpoljzovatsja, no esli pomucetsja (postavitj odno iz nuznih i kakojeto drugoje i vmesto togo suvatj vtoroje nuznoje) togda after neskoljkih popitok poluchajetsa! Izvenjajush za lat. bukvi:)

G
Guduhin 13.10.19

figure 14, possession of the sword 20, one-handed swords, two hands can not take it... Why? Race, if anything, Gladiator...