3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 20.05.20 10:55 am

Where did the graphics and textures? (Prey (2017))

3 days played, everything is fine. the settings to the max. the hardware allows. and today, run and don't understand the graphics have deteriorated and the texture began to disappear.no one with such did not face? I thought maybe with the wood problem. reset. unchanged.

25 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 20.05.20

soulfox
As I wrote the problem like this. Running through locations from office to office texture did not keep me loaded. there is no such. AND INITIALLY WAS NOT.

K
KoldunPodkradun 20.05.20

The problem with the textures occurs due to lack of video memory. If your video card has 2gb of RAM, the textures will be zamylivaetsya when the value is above average, 3gb of high value and so on. But the funny thing is that on my GeforceGTX 690 4gb ram the problem is, if you set the textures above medium. An adequate solution, I find so far failed. Let's hope that the problem will be solve by the community.

s
soulfox 20.05.20

KoldunPodkradun
Well, maybe. As the author, if there really was a miner, he created an additional burden, because of what he had technical problems in the game.
I have a GTX 1060 6GB, I didn't notice the subsidence fps.

B
Beirut 20.05.20

soulfox
and then the drawdown of fps? he writes about the soap in the textures are above average, the same curve trouble was at the time in bioshok
school in crooked caching, MB patches will correct MB no

P
Pauni 03.09.22

Do not tell me, did you solve the problem with the disappearance of textures or not?