3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-Rock 20.05.20 09:58 pm

Harvest Map (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Who used? how to download the addon already ready file with all notes?
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Shimarov 20.05.20

file Manager Minion shake,it all the fashion updates and there's still mods you can look

D
DGI_GurdinkA 20.05.20

Ready file where to get, I never found :D
He can run, fill)

G
GLDJ 20.05.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Easier to download Minion and find this file among the mods. And what kind of marking is needed? there are notes of books that missed the mark chests, bags of vegetation, wood and so on.. or just mark the places needed?

U
U-Rock 20.05.20

chests all for crafting

G
GLDJ 20.05.20

Well, lazy..
LoreBook - Books on the map.
Lost Treasure - shows treasure map and refers to the place of buried treasure.
Quest Map - Not completed quests and current.
SkyShards - well, I think it is clear that shows.
HarvestMap - shows where you mined resources.
I do not remember what mod this, or other marking on the map location, but you Can look for you! the program Minion, because they do not be lazy and do not act on principles. Programs are trying to do for your convenience, enjoy!

G
GLDJ 20.05.20

U-Rock
I have marks disappear after updates, or maybe because of a long absence in the game. And sometimes a glitch that after many marks, peristitsa marked on the map they are. Well the more I use the mod, the more glitches and bugs caught

S
SOTBOY 20.05.20

Spoiler
then review links to 4 add-on for the cards.

A
Andrey Kovalev 20.05.20

go to this link http://www.teso-harvest-merge.de then there are 4 file and copy there. they obnovlyayutsya after kupiruyutsya on the PC. there razarhivatory and insert with replacement

U
U-Rock 20.05.20

GLDJ wrote:
Well, lazy..
LoreBook - Books on the map.
Lost Treasure - shows treasure map and refers to the place of buried treasure.
Quest Map - Not completed quests and current.
SkyShards - well, I think it is clear that shows.
HarvestMap - shows where you mined resources.
I do not remember what mod this, or other marking on the map location, but you Can look for you! the program Minion, because they do not be lazy and do not act on principles. Programs are trying to do for your convenience, enjoy!
well, it all is) needed to understand how to update a harvest map that would be custom labels appeared) are now trying to make it through http://www.teso-harvest-merge.de/ and that at once did not understand

G
GLDJ 20.05.20

U-Rock
and, soran, did not answer that part)) But still, enjoy Minion-Ohm, because it is easier

U
U-Rock 20.05.20

minion is already installed) now everything works)