3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cometrue 20.05.20 09:58 pm

Quest \"Hangover\" (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Damn,help.Have a drink with Bianca and with the soldiers.Woke up half-naked without things.Once said to go to a brothel(in Flotzam she is one).Went there watch there is one woman,but with her we can not discuss,not stupid.How now to return your stuff?
35 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atredis 20.05.20

Get drunk with the Blue Stripes all night shook Flotsam, in the morning woke up with a tattoo of Blue, in plain sight!!! o_o And I'm an elf want! I now go to them -_-

S
SiberianWolf 20.05.20

spoilerphobe with Triss in the tavern, it will bring.

V
Victor_Shepard 20.05.20

somebody tell me how to get the quest hangover

V
VikVichka 20.05.20

Aldo Raine
There should be taxied (sort of) in the Hatz to Roche and associates, we discover that they have there revelry. If we accept the invitation and join them, Bianca will call on the competition in throwing knives. Well. and there's the plot....

V
VikVichka 20.05.20

Aldo Raine
This quest I personally do not passed, passed friend, so I only know by hearsay (damn the first passage effect, much missed),the night quest runs, and hatenko...how to explain: here you come into Flotzam, a little walk, on the corner (there is another type of food cooks) just to the left of the house with a ladder to the second floor. That's where their hatanka ,but she did not seem to be immediately opened. I may be confused, because personally, the quest is not passed. SOR if misinformation.

J
Just like old times 20.05.20

GoHoo
:'D
there's 1 Chapter a quest like this is , the hangover is called )
in General, to run it you need to go to the building where soldiers live Rocher along with Bianca )
Oh well just one tattoo does not )

S
Sgy-x2 20.05.20

After the quest Hangover was organized on the neck tattoo , and that it would reduce the need to weed. The petals of the white Myrtle (found) but green mold and wolf's aloe can't find it. Who found, tell me.

p
pekar 20.05.20

Sgy-x2
They are sold by the witch, her house in bendyuha the right if you look at a map

t
tutto 20.05.20

in General how to quets

When Bianca wants you to leave the knives..the soldiers shouted - the Paddle on the wall...in General..I don't know where to throw that would win

O
OlegPP3 20.05.20

When Bianca wants you to leave the knives..the soldiers shouted - the Paddle on the wall...in General..I don't know where to throw to win

You need to throw knives in what you say.. (map, ham, etc.) And to fall faster Bianchi.
Though I didn't win it and I'm not sure that you can win.
And indeed the essence of the quest is not in it..=)

b
babak003 20.05.20

Well someone tell me how to take the Chapter 1 quest HANGOVER

U
U-Rock 20.05.20

Hangover night is taken when you come to Roche.

D
DenWolf 20.05.20

Choate Hangover can't take a night went to her and not give a damn) Kompromat her TKA was found here.

w
wladey13 20.05.20

quest the hangover you can get in the house Rocher (Rocher sitting in the house next to the tavern). you need to come at night. and start a conversation with Bianca. come locals and start blaming the soldiers for Roche in the vandalism. to get this quest, you need to intervene. otherwise you'll be kicked out the door

A
Askalante 20.05.20

Hangover the most memorable and deepest questo Witcher 2nd, sorry the rest of the jobs do not have enough scope and epic)))

D
Denisko00762 20.05.20

In the quest Hangover need to find Parvenu (the brothel), but in the brothel it is not! Where to find it? Or this is a bug( Patch 1.1)

s
sKard 20.05.20

Denisko00762
-come to the brothel,like all normal people,at night.))

D
Denisko00762 20.05.20

Skard
THEY STAND WITH THE WEAPONS THERE, YOU JUST HAVE TIME TO REACH
come to the brothel,as all normal people-at night
come...

v
vano777 20.05.20

people like to take the quest hangover where to go ? and where cocoons handrigan and as they are there

Y
Yanel 20.05.20

вано777
for hangover have to go to a special squad teorijskih soldiers with whom we sailed on the ship, they are on the second floor of the building next to the tavern. There is not yet lestnici there is a man who sends greetings from Tyler. Bianca and several soldiers are drinking and call the Herald - come and you will have a hangover))