3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samos Davganser 20.05.20 09:59 pm

The hero is an alcoholic, what to do? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (SA-Evolution 2.4 RC) please Tell me , quenched their thirst with the Wine hero))) normal poured )) did not know at first where the water to take it, so now 3 days game storm character )) slept, ate)) approached the stone Canary.... did so to speak helps in real life and game), and hero all stormy and stormy))especially from 3rd person when without weapons)) What to do? Or is it lag some?))
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
DANM13 20.05.20

Go to alcoholics anonymous, maybe that'll help :)

S
Samos Davganser 20.05.20

Seriously what?)) I was apoheles character)) Maybe there is ALCO-Sels in the game)), or psychiatrist)) Podskagite )))

F
Fuuuuullllllll 20.05.20

Samos Davganser
Normally you thumped)))and on a saved game to go not tried?I just entered the convent of vampirism))and also no Cho did not help,only codes and that,like in the werewolf will become)vampirism lost,but you're a werewolf)))have you had This mod on the booze worth?
It is an interesting question,it is necessary to look for..

S
Shif077 20.05.20

Tryahanulo Persian,there's nothing to be done,it is a terrible thing

S
Samos Davganser 20.05.20

Replied to the forum where rocked the game:- Ixxia will course of sobering up your character and one will encode that doesn't drink( she can been from binge withdrawal)
in theory it is impossible to sleep and stand ,waiting in standby mode when it is very much to drink,it is necessary that all of course ended . tobish get drunk again somewhere at home to the devils and wait until all by itself will not work ,must let go if not a ride then write a PM Ixxia

S
Samos Davganser 20.05.20

konami_1984
A saved game ,I tried mechik has made a good,Friday night was devoted( she poured and all thought will be, since playing with the sword in hand is no state of drunkenness...)) so I played..))

F
Fuuuuullllllll 20.05.20

Samos Davganser
Well, it can do so,just try to wait))I simply such mod is not used,and do sohranki more often,especially before any sort of serious mission I before the passage of missions with the vampires,a saved game made and norms,and so not noticed how picked up this plague)))via 2nd day show))Text me if you figure it out,just wondering.

I
Izuru Hitachi 20.05.20

Samos Davganser
More )) God ))

P
Pupsik 3D 20.05.20

Samos Davganser
I've been using Evolution, update on the way out,we of course with Villa well sometimes Salema,but then 3 days so put,this was not at all in the Assembly itself,or rather in the mod options, the original settings (if not changed) are above the norm,ie trezveyut slower and faster inserts. Used to help sleep,to eat,to drink Spring water,but it is to quickly get on my feet ,sorry for the pickle present.
PS you Have in the upper right corner,all the indicators,there must be an Intoxication and load them that wait till.

F
Fildon 20.05.20

What is the mod to alcoholism?) Throw off the link then if sse is available))

S
Samos Davganser 20.05.20

Baby 3D
As for that mod, as the name? The problem is as soon as I held the intoxication ,the sound of the plop, and again..)), I chopped it))

S
Samos Davganser 20.05.20

Fildon
This add-in IS ALL)) The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (SA-Evolution 2.4 RC)

S
Samos Davganser 20.05.20

Here I drink it,waiting for writes the action took place, plop plop sound and he's blue again)))) With weapons only not play storm character(

12Ba4 20.05.20

To understand, to forgive...

P
Pupsik 3D 20.05.20

Samos Davganser
You sound boom boom because you bulk-bulkul how many times have you had that so many times, and it will be updated. And the name, Needs like,I'm not at home, can not look

a
arah 20.05.20

Samos Davganser
All you got! This style is called Drunk. There is no danger - blue, blue. There was danger - try win. ))

v
vftor 20.05.20

The Skyrim engine is such that some fashion or clothes can change software codes in the game files, so all are interdependent. For example, take a companion, and another companion face blackens, or wore someone else's clothes and was ill of some disease, and do a lot of different notice. Help save often, and return to old saves and cleaning. And re-installed the game many times. Last time I reinstalled because of the white hands, there was nothing I could do, and when you reinstall rejected all suspicious fashion and then everything was fine. As was the case when I told my companion in my house wait here, then she started drinking and went drunk, and only after installing the mod my house is your house, and telling her, she stopped drinking.

S
Samos Davganser 20.05.20

Baby 3D
When you get a chance take a look please,how to write the name and where to disable it). The blue EVIL even in the game)))

Z
Zenitar4 20.05.20

Try to the magician to go, can will help or a potion of healing from all illnesses, well, or to pray at the altars in solitude

A
AT_Sagor 20.05.20

Samos Davganser
Oh! What kind of people! I'm still in the chat said to thump in the middle of the week is bad. What to Ixxia not addressed? She was not one person from binge withdrawal, at the same time would tell what and where to disable, not to repeat.

P. S. Hmm, and I usually for the discussion of the assemblies and remove comments here. Well, then wait, soon the whole subject will carry.