3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Romanov 20.05.20 10:00 pm

Tips for the beginner. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Hello everyone, immediately apologize for the stupid topic, but viewing the countless guides and read articles on the Internet I was completely confused.Recently bought the game , and managed to pass the whole single and start the Supplement about the subway. Faced with the problem that generally have no idea how to dress, what to emphasize, and the like. Got to watch guides on how to create a good sniper build for pve. To celebrate after the first video went to calibrate the armor, in the end everything went according to plan. For clarity, I attached a screenshot with the current gear. Please advise which set is best for pve sniper. Or if not set, then just yellow armor which can take ? Heard about your booking Barrett, he will go for me ? Tried to find something like googling, but everything is always blurry writing.

1 Comments
Sort by:
j
jgoodwin89 20.05.20

If you are interested in sniper sets, then all is simple.
Watchful sentry, still more command-set than a single. 15% damage boost to the whole team - that's fine, but the heads still need to get. and often get - it is necessary to be able to play)

One of the pictures - the common table what embossing/craft/calibrated armor. I prefer pve command SZLAK Maxim sharpened to damage. then, I got very lucky and the set was going very good, but it is not hardy without feeble. Everywhere possible - the damage of Crete, armor. gloves - damage of Crete, armor, damage from snipers. all belongings where possible - damage to the elite. modifier - weapon damage plus elite (total of 40% without taking into account the ferocity talent). with SVD in perfect conditions - 300K damage.
In the case of a single pve -> Golden set through gloves metacarpal plus vest with fearlessness. sharpening criteron + armor + damage elite. Using m700 c discipline. The Golden truth is sharpened by experience (1 headshots - 4K experience).

A very important point - the talent, both on the weapons and character. depending on the set - different talents.

I remember when I started to play, too, nifiga not know how what to collect. in the end, friends could not normally pass even a refugee camp on the test, constantly lay at the end. four barrel was unable to fill up even one fat (tw5). Not to mention solo. Now with a simple mission (Tunnel, Kengsington, refugee Camp) is passed on the challenge to solo without the use of kits and greenery in Stroke option GlassCannon.
https://pp.userapi.com/c639318/v639318042/c291/7FxHg4Ypw0w.jpg
https://pp.userapi.com/c638330/v638330651/4003e/F-oOC6DyxfE.jpg