3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Harry_Smith 20.05.20 10:01 pm

Chipul. Elections of the mayor (Wasteland 2)

Like many, before you buy this game, I was watching her. Watched video reviews and playthroughs. And noticed (though maybe it's just me not so lucky), that many of the plot choose the save vegetable laboratory, not the town Chipul. I have to say, himself a sinner, went to the beaten trail. In the end, New game re-creating characters and forward in Hypol. And like everything began to turn, but then stumbled into the political intrigue of a small but firm before the enemies of the town. After talking extensively with residents Chipola I realized that the best mayor for the city will be Kate Preston and therefore I decided to contribute to this. And in order to win the love of the inhabitants of the town I had to put out of the house, to restore the water supply, repair equipment, look for a lost dog, to fall captive and even ruthlessly wipe out an entire village of evil raiders. And that's when it seemed the city came peace and grace, and every resident I have met praises sandy rangelov (which are my characters) and even opponent Kate Preston acknowledges our achievements, I once again have to see in conversation with Kate that the people have not yet made a decision. At first, I decided to postpone it for later, but returned to the Citadel from the conversation I gathered that mayor Kate Preston will not happen and I touched a nerve, how is it that we worked so hard. Reload an earlier save and attempt to restore justice in what have not resulted. I decided to search for help in the Internet in particular here. Spending the evening in search of an answer I suddenly realized that I buried the political career of Kate Preston, and in the future and probably a brighter future residents of the town that when you rescue a hostage, I gave the Teens a cigarette and not a slingshot with marbles. For me it is better let they spoil their lungs than someone's eye beat out. That is not Herculean efforts and puddles of spilled blood, a pack of cigarettes in decided the outcome of the vote. I really hope that I am wrong and I just haven't done, please give advice or share personal experiences. Thanks in advance.
25 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fieldy090 20.05.20

gave them the slingshot, and the result is the same

H
Harry_Smith 20.05.20

And purifier Harold is also fixed?

F
Fieldy090 20.05.20

I repaired, the result is the same

H
Harry_Smith 20.05.20

So what did some turns, such as Terry Starr:
The girl chose a mayor after I:
1) Cleared the city
2) Helped a dog
3) Gave the kiddies a slingshot. freed Turkey
4) Killed Crusher in the camp
5) Fixed cranes

T
Tahiro 20.05.20

This is what it turns out now, because the youngsters all for nothing I did? Uninformed of course it turns out

F
Fieldy090 20.05.20

I had more skill surgery to help the doctor(which in the store with Harald), and in the end the elections were held successfully and now you can finally get out of this town I epithelised

k
kraduschiysya pelmen 20.05.20

Extinguished the house,helped the breeder the Shisha not given,cleared the camp, crusher, and helped Dr. ispolzoval skill surgery on patients pochinil cranes.The us woman mayor.

M
Morag_Tong 20.05.20

the same crap, but I made a slingshot with marbles (hoping that slingshot will kill them as fast as cigarettes)

H
Harry_Smith 20.05.20

Well! Thank you all for participating. Thanks to all of you that the truth be established and I hope this topic will help someone else. Indeed, from the list:
1. To extinguish the house.
2. To fix the taps.
3. To help the breeder.
4. To free the captive.
5. To repair the purifier.
6. The destruction of the camp Crusher.
Me (as I look and not only by me) was missed really important and decisive moment
7. Saving lives through surgery. (Enough to save one resident, it is sufficient, and the first level of the surgery, but better than the 2nd).
Thanks to all participants and good luck in the game!

k
kraduschiysya pelmen 20.05.20

There is some other issue,the forum questions on the passage sort of closed.I want to ask somebody took a toy gun at an arcade,the location of rail nomads.Written in the sight of him is cool.

S
Stran_nik 20.05.20

Of course, it is necessary to kill the guy at the arcade and break the window with a toy gun... otherwise, he does not give to get, but could live))))

G
Gellers 20.05.20

tell me where to find that damn dog,the entry in the journal that she at the dam there,and it can not find

F
Fieldy090 20.05.20

Gellers
if you're talking about the dog of Alexei, it is about youngsters around someplace
if Groupa, then you need to turn left after the radio tower, but nedohoda the first water tank(which still needs fixing up to the house to put out)

S
Suzern_ 20.05.20

Dog found, gave her the note, she told me thing, and that's where Alex is I forgot, because I play intermittently. Tell me where is Alex.

x
xTONx 20.05.20

Alex dump in the same location... on the left side above the dealer

c
chicherina 20.05.20

Harry_Smith
1. To extinguish the house.
2. To fix the taps.
3. To help the breeder.
4. To free the captive.
5. To repair the purifier.
6. The destruction of the camp Crusher.
Me (as I look and not only by me) was missed really important and decisive moment
7. Saving lives through surgery. (Enough to save one resident, it is sufficient, and the first level of the surgery, but better than the 2nd).
Hmm. Item 6 was safely forgotten for then, and mayor Kate Preston was immediately after twist all valves. And without paragraph 7.

D
DASpawn 20.05.20

began to dig the grave, in the end, the whole village sagreras, I had to kill them

m
mir_trud_may 20.05.20

Comrades how to connect Retranslator after the election of the mayor? All the silent Retranslator not put in place - it is success, but the tower is not autowired and he did not ranslator slot is not going away. What's the catch? Or is it a bug?

f
fedd_kolb 20.05.20

Funny if you dig from the grave the gun killed the kid, and approach the dude to the candidate in mayors he starts to shoot and the whole town agreda

A
Alex Min 20.05.20

The mayor was wybrana Kate Preston:
1. Tamed a dog named Groupa (which is then killed in the catacombs).
2. Put out the house.
3. Freed captive (the children were given a slingshot and balls).
4. Fixed cranes.
Come to Kate, she said, they say people who have not yet decided.
5. Helped the doctor to cure a few patients.
Kate successfully became mayor.
PS
1. Camp Crusher is not destroyed.
2. The breeder is still looking for his dog.