3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nairon 20.05.20 10:02 pm

A bug with the quest \"Sabotage at the station\" (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

1. Took the quest Sabotage at the station, found 2 flap 3, scanned, and then abandoned this quest flew through the campaign mode.
2. Somewhere in a couple of days, I decided to finish, arrived at the station, I finally found 3 the flap (was a computer), I scanned it.
3. And then drew a bug on the map there are 2 token (flaps) which I scanned earlier.
4. When I again approached them with the scanner they were not scanned, but the map was burning markers (2 remaining).

In short, what to do and how to disconinuity, or maybe there's a command to restart the job ?
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
VizardKir 20.05.20

Nairon
I have these bugs on quests were a lot, they have me or disappeared when I was off planet, or when a quest is fully completed

T
Thirty_ninth 20.05.20

Same garbage.... Don't know how to get around. Hang two flap and fuck quest is not counted. Because they cannot be otscanit.

N
Nairon 20.05.20

Thirty_ninth
It is a pity that there is no solution, will have to load an old save, and I went after hours, at 6-7.

N
Nikolay Ololay 20.05.20

I have the same problem. Have to wait for patches

T
Thirty_ninth 20.05.20

Restart did not work, loaded a couple of times, same crap...

T
Thirty_ninth 20.05.20

Better pass then new game +

I
IvanovIvan 20.05.20

Nairon
There should be a scanner on the glowing wires in the walls from the flaps go to source

T
Thirty_ninth 20.05.20

Yes, I confirm, just from the shield through the wires to the other and the rules!

_
_Str75_ 20.05.20

There are for each panel has its own steam. The task of the highlighted trace to find this pair.
Long chased, until he came. And the result skaniruesh 2 pair panel, the last panel (she will be 5 in a row) with you, the NPC you speak and send the HAB potryndet with aunt Zara, the quest of provinece.

A
AZOV_ZP 20.05.20

I have the task to inspect the moved to made but markers left and more will not be scanned and are highlighted and the task to talk to the saboteur does not appear, and for Hyperion to get can not, no transition, neuspel even memories rider to watch on Hyperion, and early saves gone :(

r
raspisnoy1 20.05.20

all right,the last compartment is a team-by-wire and OK! thank you all