3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
daf123ers 20.05.20 10:03 pm

Question on pumping. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Tell me is it possible to pump all the branches of abilities to the maximum, without using cheating? Because as I understand it for completing quests, experience points are not given at all.
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inkvizitor nubov 20.05.20

can reset legendary skills prokachivaya pocket thefts or what is closer to you, to the experience gain levels, and they have points in the branch vecevi. it's long and boring, but it really

d
daf123ers 20.05.20

The Inquisitor newbies
If I understand you correctly then you need to swing to the maximum that is closer to you. How to get to the ceiling in the game is the ability to redistribute skill points pumped zeroing branches and to invest released progress in the skills that you don't need. And new to download what you're good at. So?

I

daf123ers wrote:
If I understand you correctly then you need to swing to the maximum that is closer to you
I suggest pumping just a little, but if you have any particularly favorite skill ( I have pickpocketing), then shake in the first place it. I suppose stealing a bunch of legendary stuffed, despite the fact that enchantment above twenty had not yet risen, because it I do not want and I do not yuzayu. For a constant discharge of thefts a lot of experience already received. How I stop the progress of skill, it drops down to fifteen, but returns all the points that you ukachi in this thread. for example, dropping pickpocketing, I often lose an additional 100 kg and the success of stealing from sleeping. and get points I spent on them. and began again to steal, they shipped hundreds of and again dropped all the points spent you return. theft is very easy to download: true to thirty a lot to boot you have to, suggest to fill the experience for them.

d
daf123ers 20.05.20

The Inquisitor newbies
I understand. Thank you for the detailed advice.

n
nestrbob 20.05.20

daf123ers
If you have pumped the sets of armor I wear them piecemeal , to be dressed clothes of light and heavy armor , take the shield and go to the Parking lot of giants . They are beating you with clubs , you are protected by the shield and pumped at a rapid rate from three skill - lock , heavy and light armor . To catch them all to 100% , a matter of a few minutes , then reset it again .

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 20.05.20

What kind of La-La-poplar!?- when the skill legendary and you are reset to zero !? the next pumping-the skill you need in 2-3 or even 5 times!?- more time for everything to on the new this is the same skill became 100% of th -the legendary. !!!

G
GG4 20.05.20

daf123ers
It takes a few minutes to inject absolutely everything, without cheats. The simplest way is pickpocketing and whipping boy. Then just take off skills and to pump which need. But it's easy to still cheat, don't have to run and repeat the same action.

I

Anatoliy School
pickpocketing I pumped on city guards for a few hours, it's not so long.

A

Yeah :- anecdote deafly as in the tank !?- each to his own opinion !? and immediately a crowd cons lyapit for the tricky answer !?- Yes, the HERD AND the old MAN is easy to beat .

d
daf123ers 20.05.20

nestrbob
thanks for the valuable hint. be sure to try.

B
BenziLLLa 20.05.20

Anatoliy School
After you reset the skill, pumping thereof in the second and subsequent times takes the same time as the first. Tested experimentally on alchemy and restoration. For the total flow, for example, need to weld 143 alchemy potion with four effects. Yes, there is in the game and such a potion. 143 and potions enough to pump in the second and third time.

On a subject, you know the two most effective methods for the pumping level.
First - you need to go to Windhelm to start the detective quest, to get to Harem to steal from there Unknown amulet, bring it to the local Museum, sell it to local Museum and to steal it from him. Then again to sell it again to steal and so many, many times. Due to the high estimated cost of this amulet leveling pickpocketing will happen rather quickly, and the fact that the art dealer - full down and gives Babos for the fact that he had stolen at least twice, makes this method very profitable.
In order not to fall once again, I advise you to save before each attempt of theft, if the probability of success is less than 70%.
And the second method is somewhat time consuming, because to use it you have to pump magic recovery to 100. Then you need to go to the College of mages and buy from Taldera that spell. What is it called, can't remember, but it has level Master. Then you should learn it, lose the skill magic recovery and come to the most crowded place in some town where I need to create this special street magic. So David blaine, for example, a day in the market of Whiterun, maybe one spell to pump recovery to 45-60 level.

The first method, of course, Begusarai and perhaps even most people, but it's pretty quick and easy. But the second is long and difficult, but your conscience after yuzaniya it will be completely clean. Probably.

A

BenziLLLa
Thanks for the reply and review. But it took me really much time to return to 100% of such skills is blacksmithing ; enchanting ; alchemy !? Here skill is the illusion easily !!! - put in the hands of the Persian 2 spells muted steps and Invisible - making Persian the hill near the gate entrance to Whiterun (next to the Whiterun guards) and as the saying goes - Swing skill !!! However - now the card is burned , this Radeon Sapphire 2GB R9-270 гддр5 256б HH OS, PFS prcessor AMD 6300 .Wanted to get 2GB GTH 1050 (10200р., or 2GB 1050Ти ay 11800р. ), but under AMD suggest RKH 460 2GB or 4GB (8200р.and 9200р.) and here at a crossroads !? Although curve hands of collectors (on YouTube that you want to find) and GTH 1050 watched the same projigi of getalyric -and my Radione R9-270!?