3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toxic 20.05.20 10:04 pm

Discussion.

Hello!
Guys, what do you think the term is more suited to the picture with the gas masks?

1. Atom.
2. ATOMS.
3. Biohazard.
4. Stalker.
5. Isotope.
6. Toxic.

Was just discussing the other day, and really have not decided what word is more appropriate. Call it the Association game.
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Podvipodvertov 20.05.20

Atom, ATOMIC is more appropriate to the sign of radiation. Biohazard more of the topics about zombies and viruses. Stalker and the Isotope is generally not associated with this picture.
As Toxic as it is more just clinging to this picture, even though I don't know what it means, but what is acid green, I think the word fits.

T
Toxic 20.05.20

Podvipodvertov
Thanks for the opinion!
Just the couple of thoughts were:
Stalker has been associated with radiation, and radiation protection - gas mask(to a small extent, from dust mostly).
Isotope - also the radiation, in principle.

r
requiemmm 20.05.20

Venom:) This mask looks pretty dark, and poison greens are always painted, at least in games.

V
Verzor 20.05.20

Toxic. The Association of the games - poison always green. )

P
Pupsik22 20.05.20

Grass...

m
masha 20.05.20

6. Toxic.
This Britney Spears singing.

t
the endless misanthropy o 20.05.20

letual

r
rambling 20.05.20

There is nothing to discuss. Toxic. Or BioHazard, but it is rather cool from the movies than actually used the term.
And Toxic is not fully the correct term. Toxic substances are not always airborne. But you have chosen, this term is the closest.

The closest term that comes to my mind, this airborne contamination. Ie infection is transmitted by air.

Atoms and isotopes as well, and stalkers (you know, the game made the masks) there is no direct relationship to the masks do not have. The mask club (consisting of atoms, and even - isotopes) will not stop.
Of course, there is residual radiation. But here the more appropriate term airborne contamination.

T
Toxic 20.05.20

rambling
Thank you! I just maybe with a picture even Maleh confused. Have in mind the masks at all. Not this picture exactly.

T
Toxic 20.05.20

Masha
Ahah, yeah. In the Google pictures Britney appears immediately)))

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.05.20

Tohs wrote:
1. Atom.
2. ATOMS.
3. Biohazard.
4. Stalker.
5. Isotope.
6. Toxic.
Where's Folic? But the answer is of course Stalker 8)
And what is atom? What is the game?...

rambling wrote:
There is nothing to discuss. Toxic.
here's a Association to toxic))

K
Kamred 20.05.20

Toxic

M
MunchkiN 616 20.05.20

the toxic
because znachitsa items at the bottom of the arc shleima resemble the biohazard sign.
radiation danger in Minya Aktsionernaya such a good yellow. and here is what suzuha dymovuhu and slam znaczaco like some soldier of Igor in chemical protection and green dymovuhu is dichlorvos, here.
with stalkera not esoterica because there were gas masks and other mental. rather, it is Coca is kilzon

T
Toxic 20.05.20

Guys, due to the fact that is why it is impossible to add new pictures to the header, lay out them here:

Now to this what the terms are more appropriate?
1. Toxic.
2. Biohazard.
3. Stalker.
4. Atomik.
5. Isotope.
6. Crisis.

Sorry, that just did not work for me a lot of pictures in the topic to push.