3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VanGrey 20.05.20 10:04 pm

Fnis (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Recently when one unimportant, but requires FNIS mod I ran into the same problem.

ERROR 53: File not found.

How not reboot the test - all the same.

Worst of all, in the game all the NPCs at once lost all animation began levitating mannequins.
When you try to get a weapon or magic, the game hangs and shamelessly Netwise until Negroes her Manager or hardreset (because sometimes even on the desktop does not quit).

Tell me what is this error what file can't find FNIS and how to solve this problem?
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
D.Artist 20.05.20

As FNIS set? You have a utility hkxcmd.exe in the same folder lies, right?

E
Edmin 20.05.20

Install according to the instructions, throw the archive in the folder date, and the question of replacement - Always Yes. Then find the shortcut to fashion - Data/Tools/Generate FNIS for users/GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

By default, all the checkboxes have been removed. If there are any fashion - there are patches compatibility in the file, put a tick opposite.
Further imageconnect FNIS Behavior and wait until the animation has learned. This action is in prog need to perform after each adding new animations, or removal of old.

V
VanGrey 20.05.20

Oh, my God.
With these scholars and to play unnecessary - can they urzhatsya.

The solution to the PROBLEM and its SOURCE.

This problem (error 53) occurs if the game has plug-in adds a unique thing with their animations, textures, meshes and that one of them either ascopiave or replaced.

Solution.
To enter the game and check the correctness of operation of all Armor plugins, animations, weapons (if any varieties are available).
The first hours plugin is likely the source of the problem (in my case playing the fool CLOAKS of SKYRIM)

Search for this plugin in the list, download from Internet new if the mind lacked to defer to a USB flash drive or saved on the computer, and just re-put all the folders (in my case, I forgot about the Meshes and Textures for Cloaks of Skyrim, but put pseudodisease).

After re-checking FNIS and everything works like a clock.

As the output.

Error 53 - the lack of important plug-in files into a unique thing with which is connected any animation.
Recheck all plugins for performance, reinstall (to tocopyright if not all transported), to double-check.
And all the way through.

H
Hcr 20.05.20

And I have the shortcut does not work 5 times I pressed though henna

V
Vlad Alyutdinov 20.05.20

Guys, I put the mods and decided to try them. Included fnis and after the boot animation popped up prevention how to find them?

c
chelovekslacker 13.12.20

Hello. and who will help solve the problem I downloaded the build from this site and the problem with FNIS, namely the creature pack. When scanning everything is displayed and without errors. But in the game in the lab can not connect creatures writes that there is no creature pack

z
zhorzhych 30.05.22

I launched FNIS through MO2, after the next installed mod, it began to give 5 errors.
Launched FNIS from a shortcut - plows.
The difference is that the shortcut was with administrator rights, and in the MO2 settings it was just an executable