3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PowerG75ru 20.05.20 10:04 pm

Will the game on this hardware, at least at the minimum salary? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Percents Intel Pentium Quad Core Processor N3710
4 GB RAM (GTA 5 on minimum salary does not lag)
Video Intel HD Graphics
20 Comments
Sort by:
k
kenshun 20.05.20

no

R
Ryogi Shiki 20.05.20

Alexey Gutov wrote:
Video Intel HD Graphics
))))))))))))))

S
Starkin 20.05.20

The video card lol!

A
Anomel Suna 20.05.20

Alexey Gutov
Go... At 640x480 20 FPS ugh the

A
AL5 20.05.20

Alexey Gutov
What to ask about if none know nothing. Download and try now.

S
Shadowarm 20.05.20

M
Mama Stiflera 20.05.20

Alexey Gutov wrote:will the game on this hardware, at least at the minimum salary?
By the way here on PG have a video of some comrade, he ran on such hardware a few games. So the Witcher 3 he gave 10-13 frames. So if the key word in your question is go, the answer will go.
Alexey Gutov wrote:
(GTA 5 on minimum salary does not lag)
Praise Rockstrewn for the fact that their game is absolutely for everyone (including Tamagotchi, a pager and a coffee grinder). Here's how to make games!

Z
ZlobnyDed 20.05.20

Katya A.
This is who she was in the 640x480 window and filmed it on the phone so half of the frames do not lose?

A
Alamut95 20.05.20

Only if it is... )

M
MarkRog 20.05.20

Go, but fps will be low

r
renbu 20.05.20

not going vidyuhi not.

P
PowerG75ru 20.05.20

Shadowarm
?

P
PowerG75ru 20.05.20

Alamut_95
I don't CARE about the box, I would play)

D
Delbraun 20.05.20

Alexey Gutov
alas, comrade

m
magister1 20.05.20

Alexey Gutov
This is not to play, it is perverted.

m
maks_567 20.05.20

The system is rather weak, especially the graphics card.You weasku to put more powerful it would be necessary, I would recommend at least a GTX 650.I checked it myself.And about other components they are quite tolerable,but as soon as the opportunity will appear to replace

M
MagicHero 20.05.20

Alexey Gutov
Better wait as the new PC will buy it. Believe to play better on the highest graphics, the picture is in the Witcher 3 is half of the impressions of the game. On skins from the game can be sometimes just to admire.
Spoiler

So believe it is better to wait and go through the game at top speed.
I if games not coming with a stable 60 fps then just don't play while the comp will not update.

E
Eynart 20.05.20

MagicHero
Passed the story of the Wild Hunt on minimal textures to the high, has received no less pleasure than now is at max speed in Blood and Wine, which has not yet passed. The game looks beautiful not only on makimuku. In any case, the real beauty is there's no reflections or shadows, and in the animation, the costumes, the scenery that and no graphical bells and whistles look very nice.

A
AL5 20.05.20

Eynar wrote:
Passed the story of the Wild Hunt on minimal textures to the high, has received no less fun
The game looks beautiful not only on makimuku
+

P
Perdimonokl 20.05.20

sell the laptop and get yourself more or less mediocre comp.
MagicHero wrote:
I if games not coming with a stable 60 fps then just don't play while the comp will not update.
sorry