3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Zion- 13.10.19 11:25 pm

HDR works for whom? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Works for whom? I don't have grey all the game even in Windows it turns off.
16 Comments
Sort by:
l
loganhog 13.10.19

And in this game and there is nothing to be colorful!

-
-Zion- 13.10.19

loganhog
HDR not only in paint, it's just the contrast, shadow details, well, brighter. Wide range of colors and beauty of different things, the color is just wider. It just does not work for me, as I would like.

l
loganhog 13.10.19

Yes, I'm joking! Can try
Спойлерhttps://yadi.sk/d/oqHwvwcGE97Xxgпросто razarhivatory all you have installed the game! I edit preset -sharpness,contrast, color, dark areas do not fade, etc.
Enabled by default On.off button SCRLK for almost any game!

-
-Zion- 13.10.19

loganhog
Yes, that's not it at all. I know what sweetfx.

l
loganhog 13.10.19

May not support PA SS? Curling people are playing with HDR

-
-Zion- 13.10.19

loganhog
In the settings there, but not activated as they should. Maybe a glitch of the game or NVIDIA.
Google now only subject they found to run the game, press alt+tab and enable HDR in the Windows, then back in the game back. But check the evening you can.

m
maksimfighter 13.10.19

I have the same thing, it's like a new firewood of invidia kosyachny

-
-Zion- 13.10.19

maksimfighter
In General, as wrote above works. It is necessary in Windows is to disable HDR, to enter the game it to turn on HDR, turn it, switch on HDR in Windows and deploy the game. Then turn on.

v
var197825 13.10.19

-Zion-
Works for me +that I have Monique in 4K, but without HDR better colors in the game,this is my opinion.HDR on soap picture is more than without it

-
-Zion- 13.10.19

var197825
Well, perhaps it is on the PA glitch.
var197825 wrote:
but without HDR the better colors in the game,this is my opinion.
You just have a monitor like this. There's not a real HDR and a fake one. Even on the LG website written HDR Effect. The same itself when the monitor was chosen wanted HDR, but it's everywhere like this-only presence, in addition to top-end monitors for inadequate money.

m
mylovar 13.10.19

var197825
Oh well.With HDR all the game looks much better.This too.Without HDR grafica immediately catches the eye ,average.With HDR lighting ,better color and black colour to become black.Looks much better.Here is HDR done well.Here in diviene 2 some graphics are not much ,and I really liked it,I tried to disable HDR and I also grafon ceases to please.Same for Sonya,Detroit ,GOV ,Spiderman is much better with hdr than without it.But the biggest difference is probably in gears of war on PC.There's probably a better use of this technology .

c
caliskan 13.10.19

Even with ХДР600 looks good. Would rather have the OLED Monica released at the normal price or smaller TVs, and the 55 inch TV is nowhere to go really

m
maksimfighter 13.10.19

-Zion-
As he wrote earlier fell back to driver 2018 all now works fine

S
Shek152 13.10.19

Maybe include HDR in Windows,go in game,enable HDR.(but it is not activated).And then change the resolution to 1080p for example.HDR is on.Then back to 4K to shift.

S
Shek152 13.10.19

maksimfighter
Cool,I only got through geforce experience installed.)

l
levcihin19 13.10.19

Hello people want to have HDR then you here it is described how to enable HDR . just for HDR you need not only the iron program but you also need to install the appropriate color profile, here is a video of what color profile is it necessary and how to install it