3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svezhaya Krolchatinka 20.05.20 10:06 pm

Black screen (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I wonder who's encountered.
When you run the trial version of audible sound, when you press Enter you hear that something is happening, but you can't even see a black screen. Has anyone met with this and was able to solve the problem?
Upd. After update of fire wood on the videocard the sound is gone, but the game has to load the system. Black screen on the spot.
Upd. Hmm, like it's my local problem with EA games. The game works in an inactive window (run the game, but immediately made active other window), in fullscreen I have refuses to work. Then the question is - has anyone found a configuration to fix the settings?
If it is in the same folder as in the previous parts (documents->BioWare->Mass Effect Andromeda), please, give someone your config. The game comes to the moment of its creation.
PS. With sound no problem, because after setting of fire wood I lost the playback device by default.
Config: Intel i7-4770K; 16Gb DDR3; GeForce 970; Win10

Duplicate here what helped me from your review (not to look)

The fact that I habitually thought that the file structure in the documents is the same as in the previous parts. I was almost right.
And so, the config file is created by default. His way:
C:\Users\[Username]\Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect Andromeda\Save
File name ProfOpts_profile. Name this is what extension the file has.
Open it more or less intelligent editor. I have used WorldPad'om. Notepad this evil not really takes. Rather takes, but merges into a single string all.
Next, look for the string GstRender.FullscreenMode
After, after the blank put number.
0 - windowed mode
1 - full screen mode (I have it stood by default)
2 - windowed with no border (full screen)
It is the latter mode and fixed my problem. I hope I can help someone.
If there are any new solutions in the comments, I will try to fix immediately.

MagistrYoda89 wrote:
Some helps uninstall the Corsair Utility Engine. The developers at Twitter unsubscribed.
twitter.com/GambleMike/status/842227679273353216
28 Comments
Sort by:
M
MikuAppend 20.05.20

Farrneel
Try to run it in a window.

S
Svezhaya Krolchatinka 20.05.20

MikuAppend
The fact of the matter is that no config I have no idea how to run in a window. Alt+enter doesn't work, bordless gaming does not translate with polnoekrannyj the window frameless.
As a variant - setting of the start parameters in origin. However, I'm not all famous teams tried.
Upd. Tried all the commands. Pointless.

S
Sprintin 20.05.20

as an option to look at the docks and remove the config, maybe wonky was created from the first run.

S

Sprintin
No config. He hasn't created. I basically can't walk in the game to create the profile configuration file. This is the file and please.

S
Sprintin 20.05.20

Farrneel
the evening if only.

S

Sprintin
Well, I'm not in a hurry. This morning I got up early before work to play, but now to night himself forward. Is that through teamviwer check everything that comes into my head.

V
Velvetin 20.05.20

A similar problem

S
Sprintin 20.05.20

Farrneel
stop! and you the game through weaver come in?
if Yes, then forget this idea), the evening will play as the man at the computer.

it's not all games may work, normally a black screen.

S

Sprintin
No. It is through the weaver then began to check. In the morning more than an hour suffered to live in front of the car. Now - get an idea, I go to remotely trigger, the game opened in fullscreen, not in the window, the method sucks. Looking for the next method.
PS. Create a shortcut with the startup option also has given nothing.

w
washik 20.05.20

Similar problem - after starting out the black window of Andromeda (not the entire screen) IIiii.... nothing happens. I have the disk installed and re-installed origin and ran as administrator - nothing. Maybe running full screen will help? But how to do it?
16Ram i7 3770 GTX980 Win10

M
MagistrYoda89 20.05.20

Some helps uninstall the Corsair Utility Engine. The developers at Twitter unsubscribed.
https://twitter.com/GambleMike/status/842227679273353216

S

My problem was solved. The fact that I habitually thought that the file structure in the documents is the same as in the previous parts. I was almost right.
And so, the config file is created by default. His way:
C:\Users\[Username]\Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect Andromeda\Save
File name ProfOpts_profile. Name this is what extension the file has.
Open it more or less intelligent editor. I have used WorldPad'om. Notepad this evil not really takes. Rather takes, but merges into a single string all.
Next, look for the string GstRender.FullscreenMode
After, after the blank put number.
0 - windowed mode
1 - full screen mode (I have it stood by default)
2 - windowed with no border (full screen)
It is the latter mode and fixed my problem. I hope I can help someone.
Duplicates in the header message not to look for.

Sprintin
And Yes, after teamviwer start with the whole drawing. But to play so I certainly will not)

S
Sprintin 20.05.20

Farrneel
in, well! might come in handy.
I've still not launched) downloaded only at night, in the morning to work(

S

Sprintin
I'm here and he put in the night swing and got up at five to half an hour to ride. But it was not there =)

S
SpecialRoach 20.05.20

Hello, fill somewhere please this file. I have created the config file. Thank you!

S

SpecialRoach
I'm sorry, I can only in the evening. I have a home computer is turned off.

A
AndSmart 20.05.20

MagistrYoda89
Thanks for the tip, I uninstalled the Corsair Utility Engine, really worked.

S
Sprintin 20.05.20

Farrneel
her, I did not)
left one night.

w
washik 20.05.20

Did not help, do not have the documents ProfOpts_profile. And in General it does not exist on the computer ((

w
washik 20.05.20

So throw off the config file, be people....