3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Savi-Heat 20.05.20 10:08 pm

A bug with the texture of the steel sword (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good evening. The problem is the following. During the mission On skellige when you first move from Novigrad to the Skellige island happens to be a bug with the texture of the steel sword. When the sword is not even in the cell, Geralt has,with the back still hanging texture. When the sword is in the cell behind hanging from 2 steel of the sword.That is the one real and eternal structure. Horrible nasty bug. Encountered someone with this problem?
10 Comments
Sort by:
13baph13 20.05.20

I have another bug faced,master steel sword school of the bear in the cell looks one by one,and when behind,it is like a normal sword type Novigrad.Also not very nice.

m
mmts_d 20.05.20

I have the same thing

F
Falkon7500 20.05.20

Yes there is garbage and the campaign in any version, I have pirates steam-rip of 1.02.

E
Evgeniy Lahin 20.05.20

In General solved the problem, that the sword which you have displayed texture supposedly hanging behind, you have in your inventory. Take off all the swords in the backpack and throw a sword which is displayed texture. This bug happens when attacked by the pirates on the ship and in the Intro Geralt runs with another sword, in my case it was a sword soatial the most Powerful steel sword in my backpack, but I haven't grown up to him)

F
Falkon7500 20.05.20

Thanks for the reply. By the way pirates will be temporary, because none gives 15-20 fps. Installed so to test iron.

S
Savi-Heat 20.05.20

There is another way to solve the problem. You can just go to a prostitute in Novigrad and the bug will disappear.

t
tiko1995 20.05.20

13baph13
You solved this problem?

13baph13 20.05.20

tiko1995
No,I stupidly hammered and played.

A
AlexBlade95 20.05.20

Eugene Lachin
Thank you!

S