3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 20.05.20 10:09 pm

Your impressions of the alpha version of the game :) (Endless Space 2)

Well my dear freaks of strategic and admirers of the legendary Endless Space and its developers :)) , it's a great day developed and launched in early access alpha Endless Space 2 . Let's discuss the good and share experiences ? )))))))
16 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nightma[R]e 20.05.20

Terrible experience, my game crash.

Spoiler

I
InvictusMiles 20.05.20

Playing for the first time in this series, so can't compare with the original, unfortunately. Technically departures, until it was not. The gameplay is interesting. The Russian language yet and not all clear at times, but you can play. And I want to celebrate the beauty of drawing and animation, the eye is very nice. In the end, the impressions are positive and we look forward to further development.
PC: Laptop with i7 processor, 770M, 16GB RAM.

G
GROGandALE 20.05.20

the fighting became more interesting and easier to plan in comparison with the 1 part as promised, no departures, beautiful and nice to play, customiza ships and upgrade modules on them, minus the lack of Russian voice not all details are clear from

C
CaptainReks 20.05.20

Nightma[R]e
Driver try to update.

N
Nightma[R]e 20.05.20

CaptainReks
Did not help, reset did not help. Contacted tech support at the office site. Yet quiet. And I'm not alone.

N
NikitaPond 20.05.20

how to buy buildings and ships? Gold accumulated(((( where to spend it?

N
NikitaPond 20.05.20

and understood) the technology needed!)

w
wugard 20.05.20

There are a lot of improvements, different from the first part for the better
Two questions:
1. When there will be a Russian translation?
2. Would it be possible to find on the website fresh patches?

s
scorg94 20.05.20

wugard
1. Translation with the release of the game should appear.

O
Omega213 20.05.20

how to remove the limit on 125 moves ?

R
RedSoldiers 20.05.20

When will the full version?

N
Nightma[R]e 20.05.20

dnluser
It is not known.

C
Cheburashka 20.05.20

dnluser
The first quarter of 2017 ))))))

S
Sovereign 20.05.20

By the way, guys - anyone else encountered trablom with regards to the purchase of the improvements\ships in the dust, and that is that, at some particular moment (I do not know, whether on the number of moves, whether on the number of times of purchases), this function stops working, or rather, add something to the queue of buildings to buy but can not, this says You already bought out this construction-You've bought the design up to the end of construction let 7 moves, because I didn't buy this.....no one was?

I
Immunis 20.05.20

People, can someone PM a link to the alpha? Suddenly there is one already.

K
King_Sosat 20.05.20

release on 19 may