3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z126 20.05.20 10:09 pm

Which faction do you like more? (Fallout 4)

Which faction do you like more?The Institute , The Brotherhood Of Steel , Minutemen
or Subway ?
50 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGURAM76 20.05.20

The Minutemen forever!

Z
Zolotko555 20.05.20

Meniconi and subway ☺both equally really like?

R
Rottan 20.05.20

Золотко555 wrote:
Meniconi and subway
To me, the same.

M
MrGURAM76 20.05.20

Золотко555
I got to the subway only one claim is that they are piano in the bushes :)

R
Rottan 20.05.20

I Dance saved the paladin from the brotherhood of steel.

B
BLACK_VIT 20.05.20

Institute

G
Georgiy Samoylik 20.05.20

No one character, I want the Enclave

B
Billy45774346 20.05.20

The brotherhood of steel)

Y
Yczh-Kazym 20.05.20

Institute. More-less adequate to the faction that doesn't play at being the saviors of the world and is engaged in the business - research and development of technologies for survival on the surface.
And the Minutemen - a rather neutral party that can act as volunteer police with any authority.

Z
Z126 20.05.20

Rakszas wrote:
Institute. More-less adequate to the faction that doesn't play at being the saviors of the world and is engaged in the business - research and development of technologies for survival on the surface.
Totally agree.(that's why I for Institute)

M
Mag Otshelnik 20.05.20

Z126
Institute hermits underground.The father openly saying that on the surface there is no future.
All who are at the top not people.To cut the Institute off.

s
saa0891 20.05.20

Because the pathos,the code,well, this is essentially the only force in the wasteland that can restore order (i.e. it has enough forces,means and technologies) and what it does.

P
Posledovatel 20.05.20

Spoiler

P
Posledovatel 20.05.20

Spoiler

r
ripvango 20.05.20

The Minutemen lacked charisma. Preston boring. Maybe just a bad actor it voiced. Sadly tarabana about the good... and Even mentions that he was on the verge of suicide and we say he was saved, anyway somehow does not cause special sympathy.

Subway - another - charismatic, charming (what is their technician's Gloria with her awesome sexy huskiness...). But the main idea is to save synth looks a bit naive... the Establishment of such a serious underground organization... to Risk their lives... For synths? Is life, or rather of freedom synthetics are worth more than their lives and the lives of their loved ones?
Although I can understand the motives of Deacon, with his personal tragedy... Perhaps Desdemona was some favorite Sint (she pronounces someone's name if you kill her, saying I'm coming for you...)...
Well, maybe on some of the feelings these men and hold.

And I loved it before I done enough of this here at the Institute and realized that synthetics are still only machines. And their intelligence all the same artificial, like robots, and emotions... I certainly can't judge about their emotions. But when you see how you can disable the code words, erase the memory, reprogram... They seem to be victims in need of rescue. They're just robots. And they do not need to destroy, as they want the tin Woodman... Toasters... ) Steel brothers.

Synthetics are a valuable resource. Of course you can question the ethics of their creation... Well, Yes, of the Institute of ethics at all a big problem. To steal, people to replace the synths. Originals to kill... But our character has the opportunity to become a Director. So start to lead a very different policy.

In Short... The Result:
Subway is the most fun.
Minutemen - the most correct.
The Institute is the most reasonable.
The toasters - ... only to look at the restored liberty Prime.

t
taro035 20.05.20

The Institute and the Enclave of 3 parts

M
MrGURAM76 20.05.20

ripvango
when I see how they can disable the code words, erase the memory,
Not trying to scare you, but it can be done with the common man ))) But if to consider those technologies that are currently developing, the direction of the cyborgs, but it can be done even easier.

A
Abbat76 20.05.20

1) Magnetman -uh ... no. No, you are seriously considering these lazy bums as valid? Let's start with the fact that in the presence of potentially interesting zones (College, Puig, a bunch of other scientific and production enterprises, the importance of which is appreciated even the raiders), these assholes are only interested in farms for growing Toshka. Do not need are not able, can not do anything. They all rely on GG. Rare, like a diamond in shit, patrols of mintMenu are probably the weakest of the fractional groups in the wastes. Mostly find them in a dead form, killed some especially formidable radharamana.
2. Subway - eeee. definitely not. No, well, this is not an option. They're fanatics, mutants-feminists. Sane goals are not at all. Even within themselves they can't answer who exactly they should save and who is already/still there. Someone over there asks a logical question: Should we release protectionof and toasters? To bury both the potential restoration centers of human civilization and to exchange them for these liberators food processors? uh... no.
3. BS. YES! This is potentially a group of people United by common ideas, with technology, industrial capacities, scientific potential. They have proven their ability to develop and survive over the years. The only disadvantage of BS is a pathological reluctance to engage with new technology. They want to control them and isolate them in their hands. The life of ordinary people is unlikely to change dramatically under the rule of LH (though LH does not want to rule over the people, and not much concerned with their lives). If GG could lead the BS and make changes in their doctrine - BS would be an absolute favorite. But even with his isolationist doctrine BS is able to change the lives of the wasteland for the better, killing mutants and raiders. so, YES!
4. Institute. The most controversial choice. The Institute has technology. He samotorova, but the doctrine of the Institute is aimed at the serious impact on life on the surface over time. They are very actively preparing to go in the future. And they create new species of intelligent life, which did not yet know the planet. At the same time, the Institute has the most powerful potential in the wastes and most of developing technologies in all the years of human development. The mindless destruction of the Institute puts an end to the rapid recovery of wastes from the consequences of nuclear war. The Institute is a hidden implementation of their androids all the key places in the settlements in the wasteland. But, if you think about it, this is a lesser evil. Seizing control of the key figures, on the one hand, the Institute acts as a cynical killer. And on the other it avoids large-scale damage and casualties that would occur in the case of open military aggression, which is inevitable for any applicants for the role of Leader of the Wasteland. Hard choice... What is better: to honestly and openly come in diamond city and fair by war and piles of corpses to seize control. or petty and secretly to steal the mayor and replace it with the synth, thus making the policy of diamond city controlled and managed without destruction and casualties? I choose the Institute. as the most humane in his immorality faction. As the most advanced, highest capacity, which globally aims to consider the future.
Something like that... :)

Z
Z126 20.05.20

Abbat76
Totally agree about all factions.

r
ripvango 20.05.20

MrGURAM76
Yes, he when wrote thought what you can argue with this and people often also live in their programs, scripts...

This is very well reflected in the series wild West, which is generally very much overlaps with the theme of the 4th fall. Same synths, the same Institute, the same moral choice. And the question - ethics of artificial intelligence... to All fans of the fall - I recommend. )
Below is a visual similarity.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Scientists Of The Institute
Spoiler
Is whether to create a separate topic about it...
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/fallout_4_i_serial_mir_dikogo_zapada-931935/